Walz Is Weird!

12 Aug 2024 11:41 #31 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Walz Is Weird!
That line wasn't effective the first time, so repeating it just makes you look desperate to win an argument.

I'm going to make a thread about the policies Harris wants to implement... I wonder if you will participate and talk about those policies or will you just focus on me, as usual?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2024 12:17 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Walz Is Weird!
Another erroneous conclusion by Rick.

12 Aug 2024 18:58 #33 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Walz Is Weird!

koobookie wrote: Another erroneous conclusion by Rick.

So you will actually tell us what policies Harris has planned for us and you'll explain how they will help the middle class recover? Cool, I look forward to your wise and thoughtful responses.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 20:02 #34 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Walz Is Weird!

koobookie wrote: So that makes it okay, Fred?

Are you proud that you're spreading a disgusting lie, Fred? Does that make you feel good, like a big man?

Are you willing to tell your grandchildren this lie? Do you want to explain this to them?

You declared the Ashley Biden diary was a lie. She confirmed it. You and your media allies declared Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. It was proven true.

You and your media allies said Trump was killing people by talking about a horse dewormer. That dewormer is being used against Covid-19.

You think I am making up things. Your "trusted media sources" are either purposely lying to you or are so partisan that they refuse to print the truth.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Aug 2024 21:52 #35 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Walz Is Weird!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

13 Aug 2024 08:16 #36 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Walz Is Weird!
So, Fred, you honestly believe that Walz drank horse semen, even after it has been proven false? You can't admit that it's a disgusting lie and take down your post? Why don't you tell me how you're going to explain that to your family, to your grandchildren. You must be so proud of yourself and your lack of integrity.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/walz-horse-semen-stomach-false/

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds