The Policies of Democrats and Kamala Harris

12 Aug 2024 12:16 - 12 Aug 2024 12:17 #1 by Rick
I know what Trump plans to do because he tells us all the time. What are the policies Harris plans to implement that are going to help the middle class as a whole? I've got nothing, but I'm sure at least a couple of you can help me out.

Anybody?

Edit to add... I'd also like to know what policies the Biden/Harris administration have implemented that have made our lives better. They've had 3 1/2 years.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2024 19:01 #3 by Rick
My question is for you, koobookie. If you are just going to post the talking points, it tells me you have no idea what the policies will be or how they will help us.

Give your own words a try, and please, tell us how a Harris administration will help the country. I really don't think you can.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 19:15 #4 by Rick
I just looked at the links you provided, knowing it was going to be a big nothing, and I was right. She's going to focus on helping the middle class... can you show me what policies she is proposing that will accomplish this? The only thing I've heard is that she's now going to copy Trump's policy proposal and eliminate tax on tips. NOBODY in your party has ever mentioned that until Trump came up with the idea...

While experts anticipate Harris will stick close to the Biden administration on economic policies, Harris has stated supporting the middle class would be a priority.

"Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency," she said at the Biden campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware, the day after he dropped out of the race.

Vague promises mean nothing... you should have learned that by now.

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 21:27 #5 by Rick
Isn’t it crazy that the boy policy proposal to come out of Kamala’s mouth is the no tax on tips she stole from Trump. She just made him a great ad that can’t be disputed. I guess it’s fitting that she take over the job from a serial plagiarist. She has no idea what policies would work because she’s just not informed or just really dim. 23 days and the country still waits…

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 21:34 #6 by FredHayek

Harris reveals her agenda!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

12 Aug 2024 22:02 #7 by Rick
Isn’t it crazy that the only policy proposal to come out of Kamala’s mouth is the no tax on tips she stole from Trump. She just made him a great ad that can’t be disputed. I guess it’s fitting that she take over the job from a serial plagiarist. She has no idea what policies would work because she’s just not informed or just really dim. 23 days and the country still waits for her to fill us in… LIVE AND UNSCRIPTED. Just like with Joe, we know how bad she is and you don’t. I know you don’t because I consume your news and they don’t show it. In fact, Kamala just didn’t get mentioned much at all, because the media had to hide her “condition”, just like they hid Joe’s.

My guess is that they are coordinating with friendly media networks and newspapers to build a press conference play, of sorts. Kamala knows all the people to call on and they’ve rehearsed all the answers. That’s really the only way that woman can sound capable and coherent… practice practice and try real hard to lose that irritating valley girl tone in her voice.

Congrats on falling for that grift twice in 4 years.

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 22:09 #8 by FredHayek
Surprised Democrats are so enthusiastic about another empty suit. A diversity hire.
Remember when President Biden said only four African-American women were even considered for his VP?

And another who can't be trusted to write her own tweets or host press conferences.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Aug 2024 09:55 #9 by Rick
Our resident liberals can’t give us one Harris policy proposal because she doesn’t even have one listed on her website.

Come on Koobookie, show us what she plans to do other than blanket promises not linked to any policies. Do we have to wait until she’s elected to find out what her plans are?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds