The Policies of Democrats and Kamala Harris

13 Aug 2024 10:11 #11 by FredHayek
Kamala Harris will try to be as vague as possible with policies before the general election. She will continue to rely on "word salads" that reveal little.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2024 10:18 #12 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Kamala Harris will try to be as vague as possible with policies before the general election. She will continue to rely on "word salads" that reveal little.

Actually, words salads are Trump's venue. But then, he's never really kept a promise, yet you boys believe him. He says he will do something, then doesn't come through. Go ahead, vote for the liar.

13 Aug 2024 10:24 #13 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

koobookie wrote: Google is your friend
Harris:
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/ele...-agenda/74703435007/
www.cnn.com/interactive/2024/08/politics...arris-key-issues-dg/

Google doesn’t show one POLICY PROPOSAL. Show me in your Harris link, just one policy. There are none listed. It’s like saying “Make America Great Again” is a policy… it’s not. It’s promised result of successful policies. Helping the middle class s not a policy, it’s a promise based on policies that would achieve that goal.

I know you are smart enough to understand the difference, so just show me a policy in the link you provided.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Aug 2024 10:28 #14 by koobookie
The link is right there, Rick. Google is also just a click away. I'm sorry if you can't find your own data.

13 Aug 2024 10:35 #15 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Kamala Harris will try to be as vague as possible with policies before the general election. She will continue to rely on "word salads" that reveal little.

Actually, words salads are Trump's venue. But then, he's never really kept a promise, yet you boys believe him. He says he will do something, then doesn't come through. Go ahead, vote for the liar.

But with Trump, you know what you are getting in 2024 from him. Kamala Harris was the most liberal senator, even more so than Bernie Sanders. Will she continue to be that way? Or will she just wave and smile while others are actually running the nation.

13 Aug 2024 10:41 #16 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: But with Trump, you know what you are getting in 2024 from him. Kamala Harris was the most liberal senator, even more so than Bernie Sanders. Will she continue to be that way? Or will she just wave and smile while others are actually running the nation.

Yes, we know that Trump will promise something and then not do it. We know that he will lie and cheat all for his own ego and bank account - or the bank accounts of his kids. We know that he's a crook, we know that he's a felon, we know that he's a rapist, we know that he's stolen funds from a children's cancer foundation, we know that he's a draft dodger.

Given that, I cannot believe that anyone would ever vote for him.

13 Aug 2024 10:53 - 13 Aug 2024 10:55 #17 by FredHayek

Why wasn't she a more dynamic vice president? America had four years to see the real Kamala but we are getting reintroduced to her again because she didn't show herself.

Attachments:

13 Aug 2024 12:53 #18 by Rick
Can’t find any Harris policies yet, Koobookie? That’s what this thread is about btw, it has nothing to do with Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Aug 2024 13:12 #19 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Can’t find any Harris policies yet, Koobookie? That’s what this thread is about btw, it has nothing to do with Trump.

I'm so sorry that you are unable to figure out how to use the google.

13 Aug 2024 14:06 #20 by FredHayek

Why doesn't she change this right now?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds