The Many Lies of Harris/Walz and their Media

14 Aug 2024 09:25 #11 by Rick
You’re right, people who have broken our immigration laws can not vote in Federal elections although in some leftist cities they can vote in local elections, which is not right.

However, how long will it be until the Democrat party pushes for giving citizenship to the red millions of people who are currently here? It’s the long game being played by Democrats and the American people need to wake up.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2024 09:46 #12 by koobookie

Rick wrote: You’re right, people who have broken our immigration laws can not vote in Federal elections although in some leftist cities they can vote in local elections, which is not right.

Neither immigrants who are here legally or illegally can vote in federal elections. Immigrants who are in the country illegally would not risk trying to vote in any election, since they would probably be caught. I'm not going to do the research, but I'm willing to bet that the number of illegal immigrants voting in any election is virtually zero.

Conservatives really need to get it out of their heads that immigrants are voting.

Rick wrote: However, how long will it be until the Democrat party pushes for giving citizenship to the red millions of people who are currently here? It’s the long game being played by Democrats and the American people need to wake up.

So, you're frightened that immigrants might be getting citizenship? You mean like Reagan and Congress did in 1986?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform..._Control_Act_of_1986

I thought Fred just posted that we have negative birth rate, so immigrants will need to make up the difference? Which way is it?

14 Aug 2024 11:00 #13 by Rick
Of the 10 million plus people who are entering our country without going through the legal process, how many of those people do we do a background check on? You seem to think this country is just being flooded by good people who only want to work and be Americans. You have no idea who is here and how many of them are criminals and or terrorists.

Why should we even have border laws at all if we are just going to ignore them and invite the world to our shores? It’s insanity and it will cost this country dearly if not stopped. We have a debt of 35 trillion and most of these people need tax dollars to survive over time.

When you say I’m “afraid”, you are once again projecting what you think is in my mind, which is the tactic you seem to mean on the most.

What am I thinking now?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Aug 2024 11:12 #14 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Of the 10 million plus people who are entering our country without going through the legal process, how many of those people do we do a background check on? You seem to think this country is just being flooded by good people who only want to work and be Americans. You have no idea who is here and how many of them are criminals and or terrorists.

Nor do you. Nor did Reagan or Congress in 1986.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds