GERIATIC GUY WON'T GIVE UP HIS GENERAL HEALTH....GOT SECRETS???

14 Oct 2024 18:59 #11 by FredHayek

Kamala Harris lied to protect an incompetent president who still remains in office despite wandering off a stage clueless tonight.
25th Amendment

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2024 21:10 #12 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote: I hold the leftist media the list responsible for the coverup. We deserve to have journalism policing our politicians, yet they are just a tool of the system.

Rick have you seen anyone on the left comment on the 60 minutes interview? Without naming names it seems to me that kind of blows up their narrative.

[/b]

OH,cut the coy crap...I have not seen 60 minutes in a very long time....WHAT R U REFERRING TO SPECIFICALLY?

Careful rick look to the very first thread at the top of the page the civility police have finally come back to the study. they edited it so she would appear less stupid than she actually is. Not even snopes can pretend it didn't happen.
www.snopes.com/news/2024/10/11/60-minutes-edited-harris-answer/

CBS News Aired 2 Different Answers to Same Question from Harris' '60 Minutes' Interview
Former U.S. President Donald Trump claimed the edits constituted a "giant fake news scam" and demanded CBS' broadcast license be revoked.

14 Oct 2024 21:19 #13 by Rick
You would think that these big media organizations would finally discover that not all of their viewers are morons. But alas, they have not. They are going down just like CNN.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

14 Oct 2024 21:42 #14 by FredHayek

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote: I hold the leftist media the list responsible for the coverup. We deserve to have journalism policing our politicians, yet they are just a tool of the system.

Rick have you seen anyone on the left comment on the 60 minutes interview? Without naming names it seems to me that kind of blows up their narrative.

[/b]

OH,cut the coy crap...I have not seen 60 minutes in a very long time....WHAT R U REFERRING TO SPECIFICALLY?

Careful rick look to the very first thread at the top of the page the civility police have finally come back to the study. they edited it so she would appear less stupid than she actually is. Not even snopes can pretend it didn't happen.
www.snopes.com/news/2024/10/11/60-minutes-edited-harris-answer/

CBS News Aired 2 Different Answers to Same Question from Harris' '60 Minutes' Interview
Former U.S. President Donald Trump claimed the edits constituted a "giant fake news scam" and demanded CBS' broadcast license be revoked.

CBS adding the wrong answers to questions is criminal! They are mis-representing Kamala Harris. It is a deep fake but in a favorable way

15 Oct 2024 07:44 #15 by koobookie
Why won't trump release his medical records?

15 Oct 2024 08:08 #16 by koobookie
Entirely normal behavior, right?

Attachments:

15 Oct 2024 10:18 #17 by koobookie
But sure, let's talk about the guy who's not even running for the office.

Attachments:

15 Oct 2024 10:36 #18 by koobookie
Why won't trump release his health records?

BREAKING: Joe Biden abruptly stopped a "town hall" after only a few questions, then ordered music to be played while swaying awkwardly for 30 minutes.

Oh wait, sorry, that was DONALD TRUMP last night.

So why isn't the mainstream media calling on him to drop out of the race?
Attachments:

15 Oct 2024 10:44 #19 by FredHayek
Let the voters decide! Why does the Left demand that their lead political opponent leave the race?

Can't they win on their own?

15 Oct 2024 10:46 #20 by FredHayek
CBS needs to apologize for inserting better answers for Kamala Harris than she actually said.
It is the same as inserting worse answers after a Trump speech.

CBS needs to release the unedited tapes.

#deepfake

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds