GERIATIC GUY WON'T GIVE UP HIS GENERAL HEALTH....GOT SECRETS???

12 Oct 2024 08:50 #1 by homeagain
PER NPR (couldn't copy link) HARRIS HAS HANDED OVER HER MEDICAL RECORDS...DATED EARLY SUMMER OF THIS YEAR...SO--O i expect the same from the geriatric guy,after all, his physician says he is in EXCELLENT HEALTH....SO PROVE IT....(i smell a certain sense of deceit from the doctor and the "greatest dude on earth").....:evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2024 10:47 #2 by FredHayek
Did President Biden release his complete medical records?

Did he show his work on the clock test?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Oct 2024 08:46 #3 by Rick
Fred is right. This thread topic is really dumb considering what we've been through over the last 4 years. I realize your sources didn't show you all of Biden's mental meltdowns and lack of cognition, but that's your fault for not venturing outside your media bubble. Biden was pushed out because of his defective brain and you really need to accept and acknowledge that. I knew for the last 4 years (and have been saying it loudly) that Biden was going to exit the presidency because of his dementia. Then when it happened, the entire leftist media acted shocked, even though they all knew the truth but chose to hide it. If Biden was a Republican, the media would have been demanding cognitive testing since day one of his presidency.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

13 Oct 2024 17:51 #4 by homeagain
How soon we have forgotten REGAN.....NANCY was the back story. Heard Sanjay Gupa state that it is NOT A REQUIREMENT,but most do release. (of course, in the day of JFK,THAT would have tanked his chances. The many major problems were NOT released,back then,it wasn't even on the radar.)

I think,BECAUSE OF REGAN, we should have a right to know the fitness (or lack of) our POTUS to be..

SPECIFICALLY WHEN WORD SALAD IS SO OFTEN PRESENT.

13 Oct 2024 20:18 #5 by FredHayek
How many years did Kamala Harris cover up Joe Biden's deteriorating mental condition? Three?

Or did the White House staff lock her out?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Oct 2024 20:42 #6 by Rick
I hold the leftist media the list responsible for the coverup. We deserve to have journalism policing our politicians, yet they are just a tool of the system.

Tim Walz

14 Oct 2024 02:03 #7 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote: I hold the leftist media the list responsible for the coverup. We deserve to have journalism policing our politicians, yet they are just a tool of the system.

Rick have you seen anyone on the left comment on the 60 minutes interview? Without naming names it seems to me that kind of blows up their narrative.

14 Oct 2024 05:54 #8 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote: I hold the leftist media the list responsible for the coverup. We deserve to have journalism policing our politicians, yet they are just a tool of the system.

Rick have you seen anyone on the left comment on the 60 minutes interview? Without naming names it seems to me that kind of blows up their narrative.

[/b]

OH,cut the coy crap...I have not seen 60 minutes in a very long time....WHAT R U REFERRING TO SPECIFICALLY?

14 Oct 2024 11:22 #9 by Rick
I watch every Harris interview. You should as well HA. Unless you’ve been under a rock for the last 8 years, you know exactly who Trump is and what policies he’s proposing. We know very little about what Harris is going to do. I realize what she’s going to do doesn’t matter when you gate Trump so much, but if you really want to be an informed voter, you really should pay attention to what she says (if you can understand what she says). 60 Minutes was the first interview I’ve seen where there was some actual journalism.

I hope Brett Baier is allowed to ask whatever he wants, and I’m sure there won’t be any helpful editing for Harris… unlike with CBS.

Tim Walz

14 Oct 2024 15:25 #10 by homeagain
WELL...since it was my DH b day SUNDAY,,,,,,politics was not even on the radar.( if this Sun. was the infamous interview)....I had a meeting to attend,took advantage of the weather to wrap up the deck,it's still light out and THEN I settled in to watch Netflx ALI WONG.....a cool as u get FEMALE comic.

It is so late in the game of "gottcha"..I give little credence to collecting facts (false or otherwise0.....what will be ,will be....wait,watch your nines and send some energy to the collective that THIS WILL BE A HONORABLE ENDEAVOR AND THERE IS NO SPACE FOR VIOLENCE.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds