Kamala Harris & Bret Baier

16 Oct 2024 18:31 #1 by FredHayek

Will Democrats consider bringing Joe Biden back? He seems to be more lucid than Harris right now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2024 19:56 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Kamala Harris & Bret Baier
This is what an actual interview should look like. The left doesn’t have a Brett Baier… he did a great job. As for Harris, not so much. I don’t think she answered a single question and constantly went off on Trump when there was no relation to the question. I know she’s getting desperate, but ffs, why even take the interview if you know you’re going to look horrible?

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

16 Oct 2024 23:46 #3 by Blazer Bob
It's a Hail Mary Pass.

17 Oct 2024 06:57 #4 by homeagain
u guys r so entertaining.....BOTH candidates r struggling with interviews.....BUT, I guarantee u the AGE DIFFERENCE WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR, THAT AND GENDER.......PLACE A BET?

17 Oct 2024 07:47 - 17 Oct 2024 07:48 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote: u guys r so entertaining.....BOTH candidates r struggling with interviews.....BUT, I guarantee u the AGE DIFFERENCE WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR, THAT AND GENDER.......PLACE A BET?

I wish you would attempt to inform yourself by watching some of the interviews. If you only react to what we say and don't know what we are talking about... what's the point?

As for your bet, I'll take it. The more she talks, the worse she looks (just like with the 2020 primary that she quickly bombed). Before you place your bet, you should look at how many minorities are switching to Trump... you will be surprised. Harris still refuses to say what she will do with the economy and the majority of people care more about that than they care about slaughtering babies.

Tim Walz

17 Oct 2024 08:02 #6 by koobookie
You boys certainly didn't watch the interview that I did.

From Heather Cox Richardson, an historian:

Control of the interview changed abruptly when Harris called out Trump for referring to the “enemy within” and talking about using the American military against those he considers enemies. Baier used that opportunity to show a clip of Trump saying he wasn’t threatening anyone, but the clip was edited to remove his threats against “sick,” “evil,” “dangerous” “Marxists and communists and fascists” including Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) and “the Pelosis”—presumably former House speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and her husband, who was attacked by a man with a hammer in 2022 by a man who wanted to force Nancy Pelosi to renounce the investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

Harris had had enough propaganda.

“Bret, I'm sorry, and with all due respect, that clip was not what he has been saying about the enemy within that he has repeated when he’s speaking about the American people. That's not what you just showed…. You and I both know that he’s talked about turning the American military on the American people. He has talked about going after people who are engaged in peaceful protest. He has talked about locking people up because they disagree with him. This is a democracy. And in a democracy, the president of the United States in the United States of America should be… able to handle criticism without saying he’d lock people up for doing it. And this is what is at stake, which is why you have someone like the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff saying what Mark Milley has said about Donald Trump being a threat to the United States of America.”

Simply by going on the right-wing network, Harris was demonstrating dominance. Then, by answering as thoroughly as she did, she undercut the right-wing narrative that she is stupid and inarticulate. By calling out the FNC for deliberately misleading its viewers, she took command. Baier, rather than Harris, was the one doing the post-interview spinning.

But then, what can we actually expect from fox "news."

17 Oct 2024 08:05 #7 by Rick
You really should rely on your own eyes and ears once in a while instead of relying on the opinions of those who think like you. I watched every minute and you obviously did not. It was a trainwreck, she didn't answer a single direct question. She did show how angry she can get for no reason though... that was embarrassing.

Tim Walz

17 Oct 2024 08:08 #8 by koobookie

Rick wrote: You really should rely on your own eyes and ears once in a while instead of relying on the opinions of those who think like you. I watched every minute and you obviously did not. It was a trainwreck, she didn't answer a single direct question. She did show how angry she can get for no reason though... that was embarrassing.

Sometime, you should do a search for "cognitive dissonance," or perhaps even "research bias."

17 Oct 2024 08:08 #9 by Rick
Instead of posting someone else's opinion, you should post the questions Brett posed and then post her answers... you can't because she would look like the fool that she is.

Tim Walz

17 Oct 2024 08:13 #10 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Instead of posting someone else's opinion, you should post the questions Brett posed and then post her answers... you can't because she would look like the fool that she is.

She tore him to pieces. He was throwing "gotcha" questions at her, and then she turned it on him. You should try watching the actual interview rather than clips from your youtube buddies.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds