Kamala Harris & Bret Baier

17 Oct 2024 08:19 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: u guys r so entertaining.....BOTH candidates r struggling with interviews.....BUT, I guarantee u the AGE DIFFERENCE WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR, THAT AND GENDER.......PLACE A BET?

I wish you would attempt to inform yourself by watching some of the interviews. If you only react to what we say and don't know what we are talking about... what's the point?

As for your bet, I'll take it. The more she talks, the worse she looks (just like with the 2020 primary that she quickly bombed). Before you place your bet, you should look at how many minorities are switching to Trump... you will be surprised. Harris still refuses to say what she will do with the economy and the majority of people care more about that than they care about slaughtering babies.

1ST BOLDED.....the exact same thing could be stated about Trump...specifically the last memorial moments of just listen music,,,who wants to do A Q and A?

2nd bolded....polls r just a snap shot in a moment in time...IF SOMEONE ASKED ME WHO I WAS GOING TO VOTE FOR I WOULD MISLED THEM JUST TO MESS WITH THEIR STATS. THEN THERE R THOSE WHO CAN NOT BRING THEMSELVES TO BE HONEST IN PUBLIC AND WILL SECRETLY VOTE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY DECLARED .......the odds r NOT in Trump's favor, regard;less
of what the MSM is indicating (what ever that might be)......WAIT AND WATCH.....LANDSLIDE FOR HARRIS.....(MY prediction, let us see if astrology is accurate and credible)
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2024 12:52 #12 by koobookie
Mark Cuban gives the PERFECT response to Kamala Harris's Fox interview:

"The beautiful thing about the Bret Baier interview is that Kamala Harris understood and responded to each question.

She used examples of policies. She gave real world context.

When Brett went hard after her. She didn’t call him names. She didn’t quit the interview. She didn’t make things up. She never once complained the questions were tough. She never played the victim card. She didn’t lose her temper. She didn’t take the bait to diminish or talk down to Trump supporters.

She stood up to him with force and never backed down.

He has been the President and campaigning for 9 years. Kamala Harris has caught up to him in just 100 days. That speaks volumes.

It’s why people want to vote for her. That’s why so many Republicans and Independents are supporting her.

She is everything her opponent is not and will never be: strong, smart and measured."

17 Oct 2024 15:35 #13 by koobookie
Anyone else notice that Kamala Harris did not call for Fox News broadcast license to be revoked?

17 Oct 2024 17:40 - 17 Oct 2024 17:41 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Kamala Harris & Bret Baier

koobookie wrote: Anyone else notice that Kamala Harris did not call for Fox News broadcast license to be revoked?

Thats because they don’t manufacture news like the left does. The leftist morons are now saying Trump is going to use the military against everyone who doesn’t agree with him. The delusion has become an epidemic in the retard media. Morning Joke is the absolute best if you want some great morning comedy.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

17 Oct 2024 20:45 #15 by FredHayek

Seven million Americans saw that Harris neltdown.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds