Sec. of State Settles Election Claims

25 Aug 2010 19:54 #11 by ColoradoXprss
Not even close LJ....keep spouting off to make yourself think you have a clue. You can sit in your JEFFCO home and continue to type your little fingers away with your perverbial ignorance. YOU clearly have no clue what has been going on in Park County nor what the TRUE FACTS/TRUTHS are.

Let me reiterate my earlier comments from today:

"Thanks Nmysys appreciate the update. As of yesterday afternoon per my checking, and double checking the SOS website and calling Park County Clerks Office my ballot still could not be accounted for. Still waiting for another call from Park County Clerks Office to explain what happened to my ballot and my VOTE. Was even told by the Park County Clerks Office and I'm quoting, "it appears that there were issues at the Crow Hill Voting Center (firestation) and none of the provisional ballots that were submitted can be brought up on the Secretary of States Website for verification as being counted"."

As of 4:00pm today, August 25th
I have spent the last 2 days still trying to validate that my BALLOT was accounted for and my VOTE counted...to no avail. I went to the Secretary of States Website to check my personal pin number yet again today numerous times to make sure my vote was counted. My number does not exist, my number is not valid...Still waiting a return call from the Park County Clerks office with an explanation, again no call today. I will again be giving them another phone call tomorrow seeking an explanation of where my ballot went and why my vote has NOT been accounted for. The Park County Clerks office informed me that "all the ballots where due to the Secretary of States office on Monday, August 23rd with total counts". Well that is all fine and good, but there is still no explanation of where my ballot is or IF it was counted. Once another call is placed to the Park County Clerks Office and another explanation is not available, I will be notifying the Secretary of States office seeking answers from them on where/why my ballot has not been accounted for.

I totally understand I am only the "voice of one", but with ONE VOTE missing in the count, how can a Community think that all of their votes were tabulated and accounted for? I would seriously suggest that anyone who voted a provisional ballot to go to the Secretary of States website which was on the postcard handed to you by the Vote Center Judges when you placed your provisional ballot and make sure your VOTE has been accounted for and counted. So this issue IMHO will not go away until, I am completely satisfied and get the answers that need to be answered which is my "constitutional right".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2010 20:09 #12 by mama bear

25 Aug 2010 20:30 #13 by ColoradoXprss

mama bear wrote: :yeahthat:

Thank you Mama Bear!

25 Aug 2010 20:54 #14 by LadyJazzer

ColoradoXprss wrote: ...this issue IMHO will not go away until, I am completely satisfied and get the answers that need to be answered which is my "constitutional right".

"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our precious bodily fluids."

25 Aug 2010 21:07 #15 by ColoradoXprss

LadyJazzer wrote:

ColoradoXprss wrote: ...this issue IMHO will not go away until, I am completely satisfied and get the answers that need to be answered which is my "constitutional right".

"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our precious bodily fluids."

Still showing your stupidity LJ...thanks again for your cheap entertainment...maybe you should concentrate on playing your instrument full time.

26 Aug 2010 05:15 #16 by LadyJazzer
No, actually, I think watching the fringe elements of ParkCo continue to go batsh** and look for conspiracies in every single thing is becoming a much better form of entertainment than anything on TV. You can't make this kind of stuff up. But it looks like a bunch of folks are in serious need of some anti-psychotic drugs and anger-management classes.

Rave on.

26 Aug 2010 08:11 #17 by ColoradoXprss

LadyJazzer wrote: No, actually, I think watching the fringe elements of ParkCo continue to go batsh** and look for conspiracies in every single thing is becoming a much better form of entertainment than anything on TV. You can't make this kind of stuff up. But it looks like a bunch of folks are in serious need of some anti-psychotic drugs and anger-management classes.

Rave on.

On ignore...Rave on Sunshine!!! LOL

26 Aug 2010 21:25 #18 by navycpo7

ColoradoXprss wrote: Not even close LJ....keep spouting off to make yourself think you have a clue. You can sit in your JEFFCO home and continue to type your little fingers away with your perverbial ignorance. YOU clearly have no clue what has been going on in Park County nor what the TRUE FACTS/TRUTHS are.

Let me reiterate my earlier comments from today:

"Thanks Nmysys appreciate the update. As of yesterday afternoon per my checking, and double checking the SOS website and calling Park County Clerks Office my ballot still could not be accounted for. Still waiting for another call from Park County Clerks Office to explain what happened to my ballot and my VOTE. Was even told by the Park County Clerks Office and I'm quoting, "it appears that there were issues at the Crow Hill Voting Center (firestation) and none of the provisional ballots that were submitted can be brought up on the Secretary of States Website for verification as being counted"."

As of 4:00pm today, August 25th
I have spent the last 2 days still trying to validate that my BALLOT was accounted for and my VOTE counted...to no avail. I went to the Secretary of States Website to check my personal pin number yet again today numerous times to make sure my vote was counted. My number does not exist, my number is not valid...Still waiting a return call from the Park County Clerks office with an explanation, again no call today. I will again be giving them another phone call tomorrow seeking an explanation of where my ballot went and why my vote has NOT been accounted for. The Park County Clerks office informed me that "all the ballots where due to the Secretary of States office on Monday, August 23rd with total counts". Well that is all fine and good, but there is still no explanation of where my ballot is or IF it was counted. Once another call is placed to the Park County Clerks Office and another explanation is not available, I will be notifying the Secretary of States office seeking answers from them on where/why my ballot has not been accounted for.

I totally understand I am only the "voice of one", but with ONE VOTE missing in the count, how can a Community think that all of their votes were tabulated and accounted for? I would seriously suggest that anyone who voted a provisional ballot to go to the Secretary of States website which was on the postcard handed to you by the Vote Center Judges when you placed your provisional ballot and make sure your VOTE has been accounted for and counted. So this issue IMHO will not go away until, I am completely satisfied and get the answers that need to be answered which is my "constitutional right".

Just wondering if you were able to get a response from anyone on your provisional ballot?

28 Aug 2010 08:15 #19 by Let the Wildlife run PC
TALK ABOUT SMELLING STINKY!!!!! What a "run-a-round"!!!!!!!

Colorado Secretary of State
1700 Broadway # 200
Denver, CO 80290-1701
(303) 894-2200

August 26, 2010

Wayne,

First off, it was nice meeting you, Mike and Jerome.

Secondly, after thinking more on a few of my questions, I realize I still don’t have all the answers.

My questions on August 24th were (and most were answered):

1) How many registered voters are in Park County? 12070 including DEMS, REPS and UAF

2) How many are registered Republicans? 4987

3) How many ballots were mailed? 3995

4) We Election Judges had a final count on August 10th of 2419. Who opened 1775 of these ballots and banded them in bundles of 25? Election Judges

5) Why were they opened before Election Day? To have them ready for counting on Election Day.

6) Where are the envelopes and security sleeves? In another secure box somewhere.

7) Were they opened in a secure room with a camera? They were opened in the same room I was in.

8) Were these people sworn in judges? Yes

9) Who delivered the ballots to this/these location(s)? A deputy and Carolyn Hartshorn.

10) Why was there no lock on the box in the Clerk's office in Fairplay? Debra Green said because they were in it so often (????)

11) Why was there a padlock on the box at the Clerk's office in Bailey? Debra Green said they double secured that one. Why that one?

12) Why were some voters not allowed to surrender their ballots and use the electronic machines? Susan Balicki told me TWICE voters could surrender their ballot and vote electronically to do early voting AND on Election Day. She now says she didn’t say that. Although, a friend of a friend WAS able to surrender his ballot at the Hutchison Lumber location and vote electronically ON Election Day. ??????

13) When are the 719 Election Day/ Early Voting ballots going to be tallied into each candidates numbers? Susan Balicki still doesn’t know how to answer that question. I still don’t see where they are tallied ANYWHERE!

14) When are the Provisional and Military ballots going to be tallied? They now have been. 33 Provisional and 27 Military. The grand total, including the 719 ELECTION DAY/EARLY VOTING, is 3198.

15) Refresh my memory on the Bailey box that was delivered last…where was it opened? Upstairs in the Clerk’s Office. (I was right.)

Here is the break down and total of all the VOTES accounted for, for each candidate:

Sheriff: UNOFFICIAL FLUME OFFICIAL

Fred Wegener 1526 1558

Michael Graves 738 751

2264 2309

Commissioner District 3:

Mark Dowaliby 923 945

Lillian Wissel 745 759

Samantha Bertin 519 526

2187 2230

Coroner:

David Kintz Jr 1168 1187

Tammy Davis 987 1009

2155 2196

Treasurer:

Michelle Miller 1788 1821

Assessor:

Dave Wissel 1587 1633

Surveyor:

Jack Kirby 1700 1729

Clerk and Recorder:

Debra Green 1842 1877

When you subtract the number of Official VOTES from the grand total of ballots received, being 3198, here are the differences:

Sheriff – 889

Commissioner – 986

Coroner – 1002

Treasurer – 1377

Assessor – 1565

Surveyor – 1468

Clerk and Recorder – 1321

2419 plus 33 Provisional, 27 Military and 719 (could include the 245 electronic votes) total 3198. WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE VOTES? Were these ballots not entirely filled out? I do know some were for the big election (Maes, McGinnis, etc) and some didn’t fill out the entire ballot…but not 800!!!! What VOTES, like exactly, are included in the 719???

How is it the people (two Election Judges, Debra Green and Susan Balicki) I met with at the Clerk’s office on Tuesday August 24th, could say the Flume lied about the count published in the Friday August 13th paper? The Flume wasn’t off by much. The only count we had Tuesday night was the mail-in ballots totaling 2419.

Here is the difference between the Unofficial count the Flume was given and the Official. As you can see it’s a small amount. From what I see, no one lied.

Sheriff – 45

Commissioner – 43

Coroner – 41

Treasurer – 33

Assessor – 46

Surveyor – 29

Clerk and Recorder – 35

Total – 272

I forgot to ask how many electronic machines Park County had. I heard six. And I’ve heard two…Bailey and Hutchison Lumber. Something is STILL not right!

I also want to know, and forgot to ask, how did the ballots from Hartsel, Lake George, Guffey, Como and Alma get the Clerk’s office? Who delivered them? I understand there was a drop off box for each location. Is this correct?

Lastly, I need the contact person to report ****************

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds