Ray Stevens: God Save Arizona

25 Aug 2010 11:28 #1 by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2010 12:27 - 25 Aug 2010 12:46 #2 by The Viking
[youtube:rbtzbdvs]
[/youtube:rbtzbdvs]

WOW! What an awesome video! Ray Stevens is one of the greatest patriot singers we have ever had! That song almost made me stand up and put my hand over my heart. I am sharing it on Facebook. :thumbsup: Thanks!

25 Aug 2010 12:32 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Yeah, I particularly liked his patriotic "The Streak" and "Ahab the Arab" and don't forget "The Haircut Song." Kinda says Red, White and Blue all over.

25 Aug 2010 12:36 #4 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote: Yeah, I particularly liked his patriotic "The Streak" and "Ahab the Arab" and don't forget "The Haircut Song." Kinda says Red, White and Blue all over.

Wayne don't try and pull an LJ. It is beneath you. You know what I meant. Besides one of the greatest patriotic songs in histroy, 'God Bless the USA', he has sung so many other amazing patriotic songs. And he has traveled over seas more than most to support our troops.

And since you are making fun of a patriot, you could have at least included Mississippi Squirrel Revival. One of his funniest ever.

25 Aug 2010 12:46 #5 by The Viking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKB ... re=channel

And here is another song of his that really tells it like it is about illegal immigration.

[youtube:2z2e5bbx]
[/youtube:2z2e5bbx]

25 Aug 2010 19:35 #6 by major bean
Viking, you mean Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A".

[youtube:2wwwu58z]
[/youtube:2wwwu58z]

(I do not know how to make the neat links that you fellers do.)

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Aug 2010 19:40 #7 by major bean
In fact, here is Lee Greenwood's greatest tune:

[youtube:2trre2tc]
[/youtube:2trre2tc]

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Aug 2010 20:02 #8 by PC Motivator

Wayne Harrison wrote: Yeah, I particularly liked his patriotic "The Streak" and "Ahab the Arab" and don't forget "The Haircut Song." Kinda says Red, White and Blue all over.

I am backing The Viking on this one because if there is a Pat Boone of patriotic Music it is definitely The Viking !

[center:18mp06vq] [/center:18mp06vq]

[center:hw9loff2]By the people? For the people?[/center:hw9loff2]

25 Aug 2010 21:12 #9 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Wayne don't try and pull an LJ. It is beneath you. You know what I meant. Besides one of the greatest patriotic songs in histroy, 'God Bless the USA', he has sung so many other amazing patriotic songs.

You're confusing Ray Stevens with Lee Greenwood, who is the one who sang "God Bless The USA."

25 Aug 2010 21:15 #10 by Wayne Harrison

major bean wrote: (I do not know how to make the neat links that you fellers do.)

Instead of clicking the URL button, click the button labeled youtube.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds