Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

27 Aug 2010 12:25 #41 by AspenValley
What do you think it "explains" about me Outdoors? I picked up "toots" from my twenty-something daughter, by the way....She uses it when she's playfully sassing one of her girlfriends.

Nice video, by the way....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 12:27 #42 by Travelingirl
Urban Dictionary: Term of endearment roughly equivalent to baby. Note: Only applicable if you live in a black and white movie.

still bored...

27 Aug 2010 12:39 #43 by AspenValley

travelingirl wrote: Urban Dictionary: Term of endearment roughly equivalent to baby. Note: Only applicable if you live in a black and white movie.

Or if you're trying to strike a lighter note in a conversation that has turned a little too self-consciously defensive on both sides. :wink:

But maybe I should have just put in a bunch of smiling emoticons 'cause it doesn't look like it came across that it was meant to be to be something to make you laugh.

27 Aug 2010 14:25 #44 by Travelingirl

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Urban Dictionary: Term of endearment roughly equivalent to baby. Note: Only applicable if you live in a black and white movie.

Or if you're trying to strike a lighter note in a conversation that has turned a little too self-consciously defensive on both sides. :wink:

But maybe I should have just put in a bunch of smiling emoticons 'cause it doesn't look like it came across that it was meant to be to be something to make you laugh.

:sunshine: I enjoy the banter! No offense taken, hun!

27 Aug 2010 15:01 #45 by AspenValley

travelingirl wrote: :sunshine: I enjoy the banter! No offense taken, hun!

Cool!

We go on to banter another day....

:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds