Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

26 Aug 2010 17:52 #11 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Wayne:How is that Obama Thing (Hope and Change) working out For You?

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'Vote for me. I'm an agent of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change --I want to continue as president.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what the American people expect." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2010 18:03 #12 by Photo-fish

Nmysys wrote: I said very clearly that I was fed up with the rhetoric of both parties.

Then why do you keep posting it???? :bash

You do realize that are posting it right? The title of this thread IS political partisan rhetoric!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Aug 2010 18:21 #13 by Nmysys
I post what I find that I think may interest others, and create controversy. It is that simple. I probably do it also to upset Liberals who won't admit that our President's policies are taking us down a path that is contrary to what I do believe in, smaller government, lower taxation, a secure border. Enforcing the laws that are on our books, rather than reforming everything that has made this the greatest experiment in Government in history. I believe in the First Amendment, and especially in the Second Amendment. I believe in the Constitution of this nation, the Bill of Rights, etc. I believe in God. I am not a Christian. I am a proud Veteran and a Tea Party member. Shall I go on?

I have repeatedly stated that if you don't like what I post, then don't read them. You choose to argue them, so they must be hitting some nerve.

26 Aug 2010 18:24 - 26 Aug 2010 18:38 #14 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote:
I have repeatedly stated that if you don't like what I post, then don't read them. You choose to argue them, so they must be hitting some nerve.

And if you don't like people making fun of the stupidity of being a sheep who reposts propaganda emails meant to manipulate and deceive, stop posting them.

Am I hitting a nerve yet?

26 Aug 2010 18:31 - 26 Aug 2010 19:33 #15 by Photo-fish
So when you say you are fed up with the rhetoric, you are lying. "It is that simple."

Because you go on to state you will continue to post this crap to rile the liberals and create controversy.

So I will assume that anything else you say in order to attract people to the Tea Party are also lies.

Got it. Thanks.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Aug 2010 18:33 #16 by LadyJazzer
And this would be new information because...........?

He's a liar, and he doesn't know any other way.

26 Aug 2010 18:38 #17 by AspenValley

Photo-fish wrote: So when you say you are fed up with the rhetoric, you are lying. "It is that simple."

Anyone who could stomach all the innuendo, half truths, mendacity, code words, and outright lies being belched out by the Puppet Masters in the form of the kind of email this poster delights in continaully re-posting here has, let's say, a very high tolerance for dishonesty.

So yeah, it's that simple.

26 Aug 2010 19:31 #18 by Travelingirl
hmm...but I wonder if this had been posted, say, 3 years ago and the President's last name was Bush? Oh, yes, I'm sure there would be plenty of righteous indignation from the left.

Both sides have spent money they don't have and now the Dems are making it worse. In your mind it's "a very small cultural program" but it all adds up after a while! I'm sick of seeing my paychecks get smaller and smaller to pay for these so-called feel-good programs. If they're so great, the American people would gladly donate their money and we wouldn't need to be over taxed to pay for them. Most of these "cultural programs" matter only to the political elite so they TAX the heck out of us so they can feel all warm a fuzzy.

26 Aug 2010 20:01 #19 by AspenValley

travelingirl wrote: hmm...but I wonder if this had been posted, say, 3 years ago and the President's last name was Bush? Oh, yes, I'm sure there would be plenty of righteous indignation from the left.

Gee. I wonder why you didn't see something like this with the President's last name as "Bush"? Maybe it's because in three years I've never seen a "leftist" bogus propaganda email reposted on a forum like this?

If I'm mistaken about that, maybe you could point me to a recent example?

That should give you some food for thought, but I doubt it willl.

26 Aug 2010 20:11 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

Nmysys wrote: According to the Associated Press, the Obama administration will give away nearly $6 million of American tax dollars to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including Islamic mosques and minarets, in 55 nations. See the State Department document here ( URL Below)

This is an outrage! Our country is broke. And can you imagine what the ACLU and others on the secular left would say if these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches? They would be screaming "separation of church and state!" Funding Islam on foreign soil with American taxpayer money? Not a whimper.

The latest taxpayer givaway includes $76,000 for a 16th century mosque in China, $67,000 for a mosque in Pakistan, $77,000 to restore minarets in Nigeria and Mauritania, and $50,000 for an Islamic Monument in India.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the U.S. program to restore Islamic and other cultural sites in other countries is taxpayer money well spent.

http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdfs/office-of-policy-and-evaluations/ambassadors-fund/afcp2010list.pdf

Let me try to put this in perspective for you Nemisis- The amount of money the federal government spends (mostly on war and war production) is a pile of sand the size of Pike Peak, while 6 million dollars is a single grain of sand...Can you understand that? I'm I gettin through to ya? A billion is a lot bigger than a million and a trillion is a whole lot bigger!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds