Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

26 Aug 2010 20:13 #21 by Travelingirl

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote: hmm...but I wonder if this had been posted, say, 3 years ago and the President's last name was Bush? Oh, yes, I'm sure there would be plenty of righteous indignation from the left.

Gee. I wonder why you didn't see something like this with the President's last name as "Bush"? Maybe it's because in three years I've never seen a "leftist" bogus propaganda email reposted on a forum like this?

If I'm mistaken about that, maybe you could point me to a recent example?

That should give you some food for thought, but I doubt it willl.

Wait - is that righteous indigestion?? No thanks, I've already had supper!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2010 20:18 - 26 Aug 2010 20:20 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

travelingirl wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote: hmm...but I wonder if this had been posted, say, 3 years ago and the President's last name was Bush? Oh, yes, I'm sure there would be plenty of righteous indignation from the left.

Gee. I wonder why you didn't see something like this with the President's last name as "Bush"? Maybe it's because in three years I've never seen a "leftist" bogus propaganda email reposted on a forum like this?

Let me guess, Possum Pie?

26 Aug 2010 20:19 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama Gives Your Tax $$ to Rebuild Muslim Mosques/World

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

Let me guess, Possum Pie?

Hey, that made me laugh.....

out loud

26 Aug 2010 20:21 #24 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

Nmysys wrote: According to the Associated Press, the Obama administration will give away nearly $6 million of American tax dollars to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including Islamic mosques and minarets, in 55 nations. See the State Department document here ( URL Below)

This is an outrage! Our country is broke. And can you imagine what the ACLU and others on the secular left would say if these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches? They would be screaming "separation of church and state!" Funding Islam on foreign soil with American taxpayer money? Not a whimper.

The latest taxpayer givaway includes $76,000 for a 16th century mosque in China, $67,000 for a mosque in Pakistan, $77,000 to restore minarets in Nigeria and Mauritania, and $50,000 for an Islamic Monument in India.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the U.S. program to restore Islamic and other cultural sites in other countries is taxpayer money well spent.

http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdfs/office-of-policy-and-evaluations/ambassadors-fund/afcp2010list.pdf

Let me try to put this in perspective for you Nemisis- The amount of money the federal government spends (mostly on war and war production) is a pile of sand the size of Pike Peak, while 6 million dollars is a single grain of sand...Can you understand that? I'm I gettin through to ya? A billion is a lot bigger than a million and a trillion is a whole lot bigger!

Yea but the last time I did Hillbilly math I learned that if you add a lot of thousands together you get millions and if you add a bunch of millions together you eventually get a billion and if you add all those billions together by gosh by golly you eventually get - what!! A Hillbilly TRILLION! But I guess if Hillary says it's good then by gosh sign me up!! BURP!!

26 Aug 2010 20:22 - 26 Aug 2010 20:24 #25 by AspenValley
duplicate post, ignore

26 Aug 2010 20:23 #26 by AspenValley

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

It's amazing how often you guys oblige by proving me right.

26 Aug 2010 20:23 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Nmysys wrote: According to the Associated Press, the Obama administration will give away nearly $6 million of American tax dollars to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including Islamic mosques and minarets, in 55 nations. See the State Department document here ( URL Below)

This is an outrage! Our country is broke. And can you imagine what the ACLU and others on the secular left would say if these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches? They would be screaming "separation of church and state!" Funding Islam on foreign soil with American taxpayer money? Not a whimper.

The latest taxpayer givaway includes $76,000 for a 16th century mosque in China, $67,000 for a mosque in Pakistan, $77,000 to restore minarets in Nigeria and Mauritania, and $50,000 for an Islamic Monument in India.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the U.S. program to restore Islamic and other cultural sites in other countries is taxpayer money well spent.

http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdfs/office-of-policy-and-evaluations/ambassadors-fund/afcp2010list.pdf

Let me try to put this in perspective for you Nemisis- The amount of money the federal government spends (mostly on war and war production) is a pile of sand the size of Pike Peak, while 6 million dollars is a single grain of sand...Can you understand that? I'm I gettin through to ya? A billion is a lot bigger than a million and a trillion is a whole lot bigger!

Yea but the last time I did Hillbilly math I learned that if you add a lot of thousands together you get millions and if you add a bunch of millions together you eventually get a billion and if you add all those billions together by gosh by golly you eventually get - what!! A Hillbilly TRILLION! But I guess if Hillary says it's good then by gosh sign me up!! BURP!!

They wipe their ass's with 6 million dollar bills in Washington...Get a real problem.

Now shut up kid, your bothering me

26 Aug 2010 20:24 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

AspenValley wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

It's amazing how often you guys oblige by proving me right.

Easily minipulated..We can lead them around by the nose too if we want to..

26 Aug 2010 20:36 #29 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

They wipe their ass's with 6 million dollar bills in Washington...Get a real problem.

So this is what they do with 6 million dollar bills....one dollar bill at a time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZOOSs9I5NY

26 Aug 2010 20:42 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

So this is what they do with 6 million dollar bills....one dollar bill at a time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZOOSs9I5NY

Are you still here?

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds