Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

28 Aug 2010 07:51 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

Nmysys wrote: To others who have complained about our military costs, how do we protect ourselves and our interests? It seems so easy to lay blame, without solutions.

Firstly our defense budget is larger than the rest of the worlds combined...We could slash defense spending to zero and just go with all the and long range bombers, intercontinental missiles, nuclear air craft carriers and submarines we have now and we'd dominate the earth and space for at least a few decades- who are you afraid of Nemisis?

Nmysys wrote: So we are to break the hold of corporate interests!!! So from who do we get jobs, and products we need? How do you propose we have a nation without these large wicked corporations you talk about?

As if "we" want to run corporations out of business? Why do you birdbrains carry everything to an absurd extreme? Corporations are running the country, the last time I checked WE THE PEOPLE were supposed to be in charge.....And the solution is so simple: Publicly financed campaigns solves the problem overnight, with the stroke of a pen.. Not term limits, or Vote the bastards out" campaigns..Publicly financed campaigns. It should be EVERYONES #1 issue in this country, but its not even discussed in the media? Huh?

Thats why nobody I know respects you Tea Baggers- you want to take back the country but you don't even know who's got it..

http://www.publicampaign.org/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Aug 2010 07:59 #32 by Nmysys
I see. I need to respect moveon.org. Now there is the solution alright.

VL: Do you think we want your respect? What a waste of time.

So we go back to George Soros again. This is going in a vicious circle.

Even when I ask a question to see if there is any real logic out there, I get the same BS.

Have a nice day, or not

28 Aug 2010 08:26 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

Nmysys wrote:
Even when I ask a question to see if there is any real logic out there, I get the same BS.

Have a nice day, or not

How did I not address the issue? You see my friend- me and you, we don't own an oil company or a bank, we don't own a natural gas or coal company, we aren't defense contractors trying to get giant contracts from the government and we don't have any interest in big pharmaceutical or insurance companies either. Why we don't even own stock in those industries so why would we want our water and air poisoned, why would we want expensive and obsolete weapons that we don't need and why would we want to pay more than any people on earth for medicine and health care if were not gonna make a dime off of it? So why do you argue on their behalf? Cut me in on the big profits and i'll be in the street with the Teabaggers carrying a stupid sign too....

Don't be a sap- Wake up and come on over to the winning team Nemisis. Viking and company are gone, but I still have hope for you

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds