Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

26 Aug 2010 20:48 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Good stuff..I don't blame exploiters in this case, I blame the people that are stupid enough to be exploited..The easily minipulated amongst us. In this day and age there is no reason to be that stupid.

Are you talking about most union workers??

I think you need to do a little more travelin kid, you're very nieve.

Did your daddy tell you that unions were bad?

Let me think...no...no he didn't...but he did tell me to stay far, far away from grown men masquerading in batman suits that can't spell! rofllol

It's very (something bad) to laugh at your own jokes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2010 20:49 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who are the "libertarian" Tea Party Puppet Masters?

AspenValley wrote:

Nmysys wrote:
The New Yorker. I remember a painting showing New York City and then the whole rest of the country as one big open space. One of the most Liberal Magazines ever printed. Great example of a fair and balanced publication to quote from. Seems to be quite hypocritical after the way you attacked me on the other post.

Sh*t, this is hopeless.

You might want to read my "this board is too stupid" thread in the Ring

26 Aug 2010 21:00 #13 by Travelingirl
Corporate interests are not our interests my friend. We are the little guy me and you. So wake the F up and get on the right team, ok?[/quote]

Really? How is it then that I made darn good money when I worked for Koch a few years ago? Trust me, their corporate interests were VERY interesting to me!

:woo hoo:

26 Aug 2010 21:02 - 26 Aug 2010 21:02 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Now you've resorted to lies-I thought I told you to go?

26 Aug 2010 21:02 #15 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Good stuff..I don't blame exploiters in this case, I blame the people that are stupid enough to be exploited..The easily minipulated amongst us. In this day and age there is no reason to be that stupid.

Are you talking about most union workers??

I think you need to do a little more travelin kid, you're very nieve.

Did your daddy tell you that unions were bad?

Let me think...no...no he didn't...but he did tell me to stay far, far away from grown men masquerading in batman suits that can't spell! rofllol

It's very (something bad) to laugh at your own jokes

Let me guess, Possum Pie?[/quote]

Hey, that made me laugh.....

out loud[/quote]

oh really??? hmmm? I gotta stop for the night - my sides are hurting from laughing so hard!!

26 Aug 2010 21:03 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Chicken tips and tails maybe?

26 Aug 2010 21:10 #17 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote: Now you've resorted to lies-I thought I told you to go?

Nope not lying!! I worked for Koch Refining. At the time they owned a refinery in St. Paul and had just bought a 2nd one down in Corpus Christi back in the early 80's. I learned early on that the real $$ was made in the refining division! Trust me, they were VERY generous with their employees!

26 Aug 2010 21:36 #18 by AspenValley

travelingirl wrote:

I learned early on that the real $$ was made in the refining division! Trust me, they were VERY generous with their employees!

Hmmmm, this reminds me of those discussions of "We've already established what you are, now we're just establishing the price."

I'd be willing to bet that no matter how "generous" you think they were, you still don't understand why corporate interests are not your interests.

26 Aug 2010 22:18 #19 by EddieWess

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

I learned early on that the real $$ was made in the refining division! Trust me, they were VERY generous with their employees!

Hmmmm, this reminds me of those discussions of "We've already established what you are, now we're just establishing the price."

I'd be willing to bet that no matter how "generous" you think they were, you still don't understand why corporate interests are not your interests.

I like this idea that corporate interests are not my interests. Always knew that just never heard it expressed that way.

27 Aug 2010 07:07 #20 by Nobody that matters
The federal government's interests are not my interests. They're the largest, most power hungry corporation around.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds