I don't usually post on the 27th, but

27 Aug 2010 04:41 #1 by TPP
TO the moron, that threw his/her butt out the window, just after the MORRISON Exit on 285 this morning.
To the moron that was driving the grey truck, with number **3 N**, that I tailgated until I got your #, you will be reported.
DO YOU WANT TO START A FIRE THAT WILL BURN DOWN THE FRONT RANGE.
Keep it up, Mindless fool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2010 07:25 #2 by V_A
TPP, we didn't know you could drive fast enough to tail gate. I always heard you drive like a grandma LOL

27 Aug 2010 08:43 #3 by TPP
I don't like tickets...
And whomever told ya that hasn't seen me driving when I'm REALLY P*SSed!
I this case, I was doing 70+... to keep up with the poopy-head.

27 Aug 2010 09:08 #4 by Photo-fish
For future reference, who (what #) are you calling to report this type of a**hole?

Thanks.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 Aug 2010 11:14 #5 by pineinthegrass

TPP wrote: TO the moron, that threw his/her butt out the window, just after the MORRISON Exit on 285 this morning.

Did somebody moon you? What an ass...

:wink:

27 Aug 2010 11:17 #6 by V_A

pineinthegrass wrote:

TPP wrote: TO the moron, that threw his/her butt out the window, just after the MORRISON Exit on 285 this morning.

Did somebody moon you? What an ass...

:wink:

LOL, good one

27 Aug 2010 11:29 #7 by ScienceChic
:rofl I wouldn't call to complain in that case, I'd try to hit 'em in the arse with a paint gun!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Aug 2010 12:32 #8 by TPP
I used :
Andrea Burns
Community Relations Manager
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
200 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, Colorado 80401
[url=http://www.jeffcosheriff.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.jeffcosheriff.com[/url]
Andrea Burns <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
This time....

27 Aug 2010 12:35 #9 by The Viking
I was stopped at a construction stop right here on 285 about a week or so ago. That lady in the car in front of me rolled down her window and threw out a lit butt. I lost it on her. I kept hollaring at her and she just tried to ignore me, then I yelled that I had her license and was reporting her and finally she saw that I was about to lose it and get out and come to her car, and she got out of the car and picked it up and put it back in her car. I still have her plate # and maybe I should still report her.

How fricken ignorant are some of these smokers? I don't care if you want to smoke but don't endanger our forrest because of your stupidity.

27 Aug 2010 13:55 #10 by Silent Lucidity

TPP wrote: I used :
Andrea Burns
Community Relations Manager
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
200 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, Colorado 80401
[url=http://www.jeffcosheriff.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.jeffcosheriff.com[/url]
Andrea Burns <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
This time....

I couldn't help but notice the last name of the Community Relations Manager. lol

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds