Disgusting

31 Aug 2010 22:52 #21 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Disgusting

AspenValley wrote:

travelingirl wrote: These liberals loathe (and ridicule) the very symbol, the American Flag, that gives them the freedom to print this kind of anti-American crap. A bunch of botton-feeders.

Ya thinK?

I fly the flag outside my house every day....

So that is bottom-feeding?

Note I said "these liberals" i.e. the journalist that wrote the story.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 22:54 #22 by Travelingirl

Wayne Harrison wrote:

travelingirl wrote: I was making a point that certain posters resort to namecalling and personal insults when they run out of good arguments.

You mean like this?

travelingirl wrote: Your usage of that word is so beneath your liberal narcissistic diatribes that you so deftly pen each day as you're perched upon your allodoxaphobic, cenophobic, jengoistric-phobic throne.

Crap? Yea, most liberals I know are defecalosiophobic too! Now excuse me as I go take a DemoCRAP. rofllol

Yep Wayne. Like that. Just sayin...

31 Aug 2010 23:07 #23 by Travelingirl
Posts: 458 No, I ridicule the twits that think that by wrapping themselves in it, and muttering jingoistic crap at others that it somehow makes them "more patriotic than thou."

...and like this.

31 Aug 2010 23:07 #24 by Travelingirl
here are a bunch of "Tea Party" nuts who are doing just that.

...and like this.

31 Aug 2010 23:55 #25 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic Disgusting
I have no use whatsoever for libertards... :bash

01 Sep 2010 08:08 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Disgusting
So you'd prefer a one-party government then?

01 Sep 2010 10:01 #27 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Disgusting
wayne, that's what you and your liberal pals would love to have.. http://obamaism.blogspot.com/

01 Sep 2010 10:55 #28 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Disgusting
travelingirl wrote:

Not a tea partier here...got that one wrong! I would think liberals and conservatives would find Huffington's "ridiculous" pictures offensive. But no, the liberals just resort to namecalling and never condemn the offensive pictures.

Interesting. Where did I say YOU were a tea partier? I can answer that: no where. Where did I call anyone a name in that post? I didn't.

Do I find those photos offensive? If people want to wear T-shirts as billboards, that's up to them. I'm supposed to condemn offensive pictures? You're presuming that I find them offensive. Just because you find them so, doesn't mean the rest of America has to agree with you.

01 Sep 2010 11:05 #29 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Disgusting
The new designs for t-shirts supporting the Tea Party. Warning: some may take offense, this is meant to be a JOKE! I felt it only fair to show shirts from the other side of the aisle you know, if liberals started supporting this movement...Have a laugh...
http://imvotingteaparty.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Sep 2010 11:50 #30 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Disgusting

Science Chic wrote: The new designs for t-shirts supporting the Tea Party. Warning: some may take offense, this is meant to be a JOKE! I felt it only fair to show shirts from the other side of the aisle you know, if liberals started supporting this movement...Have a laugh...i
http://imvotingteaparty.com/

EXACTLY. If the earth wasn't flat we would all fall off. Centrifugal force is a myth.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds