Disgusting

01 Sep 2010 12:00 #31 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Disgusting
Ahhh, but gravity is not! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2010 12:04 #32 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Disgusting

Science Chic wrote: Ahhh, but gravity is not! :)

Nope. Wrong again. There is no such thing as gravity. The earth sucks.

01 Sep 2010 12:06 #33 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Disgusting
rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Sep 2010 12:25 #34 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic Disgusting
I happen to fly my flag upside down...before anyone posts some inane, Jerry Springer-esque comment, look it up in the National Flag Ettiquite Regs. I love what is left of our once great nation. Barry O. is trying his damnest is turn her upside down and inside out. DemonCrats are fighting with DemonCrats, Far left Soro-esque types are taking pot shots at Barry O. and everyone else that doesn't go along with their bulging eyed views, Even moderate (if there even is such a thing), DemonCrats are sniping Barry O. and his policies. This adminstration's ratings are tanking to new lows every week, as are Barry O's...If I were you folks...I'd re-assess what you want for this nation. I suspect most of you are extremely young, or older doped up-and-out types...open your eyes and take in all points of view. Before you are truly qualified to offer a meaningful comment on topics such as this, you need to have lived through several election cycles, or at least to not have been comatose through several to know what is going on, and what this country is supposed to be about...

01 Sep 2010 12:26 #35 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic Disgusting

Scruffy wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Ahhh, but gravity is not! :)

Nope. Wrong again. There is no such thing as gravity. The earth sucks.

May I offer you a cyanide capsule ??? :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds