Disgusting

30 Aug 2010 19:21 #11 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Disgusting

travelingirl wrote: These liberals loathe (and ridicule) the very symbol, the American Flag, that gives them the freedom to print this kind of anti-American crap. A bunch of botton-feeders.

The flag gives us our freedoms?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2010 19:26 #12 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Disgusting

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote: These liberals loathe (and ridicule) the very symbol, the American Flag, that gives them the freedom to print this kind of anti-American crap. A bunch of botton-feeders.

Never said that so I'll say it again - very slowly...

It - is - the - symbol -of -our - freedom.

There! Got it??

30 Aug 2010 19:28 #13 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Disgusting

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Never said that so I'll say it again - very slowly...

It - is - the - symbol -of -our - freedom.

There! Got it??

So, the symbol of our freedom gives us our freedom?

30 Aug 2010 19:28 #14 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Disgusting
No, I ridicule the twits that think that by wrapping themselves in it, and muttering jingoistic crap at others that it somehow makes them "more patriotic than thou."

I won't type slower, so you'll have to read slower.

30 Aug 2010 20:23 #15 by Travelingirl

LadyJazzer wrote: No, I ridicule the twits that think that by wrapping themselves in it, and muttering jingoistic crap at others that it somehow makes them "more patriotic than thou."

I won't type slower, so you'll have to read slower.

Geez LJ, such hate mongering! "Twits"? Your usage of that word is so beneath your liberal narcissistic diatribes that you so deftly pen each day as you're perched upon your allodoxaphobic, cenophobic, jengoistric-phobic throne.

Crap? Yea, most liberals I know are defecalosiophobic too! Now excuse me as I go take a DemoCRAP. rofllol

31 Aug 2010 05:36 #16 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Disgusting
rofllol

The silent majority will be silent no more.

31 Aug 2010 10:55 #17 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Disgusting
Let's see. We have people who post here ranting and raving about respecting the USA flag and not wearing it as clothing and here are a bunch of "Tea Party" nuts who are doing just that.

So, as long as conservatives do it, it must be right!

31 Aug 2010 20:21 #18 by Travelingirl

Satchmo wrote: Let's see. We have people who post here ranting and raving about respecting the USA flag and not wearing it as clothing and here are a bunch of "Tea Party" nuts who are doing just that.

So, as long as conservatives do it, it must be right!

Not a tea partier here...got that one wrong! I would think liberals and conservatives would find Huffington's "ridiculous" pictures offensive. But no, the liberals just resort to namecalling and never condemn the offensive pictures.

So you didn't get it...I was making a point that certain posters resort to namecalling and personal insults when they run out of good arguments. I do like to inject humor at times just to keep things light, but this post was intended to make a point...although I did find it a bit humorous too (IMHO).

31 Aug 2010 22:28 #19 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Disgusting

travelingirl wrote: I was making a point that certain posters resort to namecalling and personal insults when they run out of good arguments.

You mean like this?

travelingirl wrote: Your usage of that word is so beneath your liberal narcissistic diatribes that you so deftly pen each day as you're perched upon your allodoxaphobic, cenophobic, jengoistric-phobic throne.

Crap? Yea, most liberals I know are defecalosiophobic too! Now excuse me as I go take a DemoCRAP. rofllol

31 Aug 2010 22:47 #20 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic Disgusting

Ya thinK?

I fly the flag outside my house every day....

So that is bottom-feeding?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds