Comparison

01 Sep 2010 09:01 #11 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Comparison
Conservatards claim NBC is liberal. This blows that theory apart. Start dancing yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2010 09:57 #12 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Comparison
Not at all wayne..remember some of your posts about fox and how rightwinged they were..just goes to show you that Fox is fair and balanced, much to your dismay..spin skippy, spin..

01 Sep 2010 10:00 #13 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Comparison
Spin. HA!

01 Sep 2010 10:01 #14 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Comparison
Now I remember why I have Outdoor's posts on ignore. He's like a broken record. Thanks for reminding me.

01 Sep 2010 10:11 #15 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Comparison
It's best.... :bs:

01 Sep 2010 10:49 #16 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Comparison
outdoor338 wrote:

satchmo, did you protest, why not? Where were the libs protesting this, why didn't the hippies back then protest the conditions of these hospitals? Oh..they were out protesting the war and calling our military personal "baby killers." And where was jane fonda during this whole mess? Yep..you guessed it, sitting in NVA anti-aircraft gun. All for a photo op...

How are earth did you come to the conclusion that I didn't protest the mess in the VA hospitals and did protest the Vietnam War? You're an idiot.

What were YOU doing?

My brother was there twice, wounded once and received a Bronze Star. My first cousin was killed the 4th month he was there. I had uncles and other cousins there. One of my uncles was in WWII, Berlin Airlift, Korea, Suez and Vietnam. Three of my dad's brothers and my dad were in WWII. My family is military and proud of it.

My initial point was that this VA mess has been going on for decades and we need to be ever vigilant about the conditions in the hospitals.

It seems the rest of you nuts can only take it out on the administration and media of your choice. Let's remember that Nixon was in office when the Vietnam VA hospital mess was going on, followed by Ford. It doesn't matter what administration this stuff was found out in. It happened, it still happens. Why don't you start visiting ALL the VA hospitals so you can personally take action, if you're so concerned? Join the IG's office as an interested citizen.

01 Sep 2010 11:22 #17 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Comparison
satchmo..are you a moron? if not, you sure are acting like one. I asked if you protested the conditions of the VA hospitals..only! I am not going to compare your family and my family service records..I appreciate anyone who served, your family and my family, anyone's family. Your the one who brought up politics, not me...

01 Sep 2010 11:44 #18 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Comparison
Wayne:

You too, are beginning to sound like a broken record. What are you arguing whether or not Fox and NBC are extremely opposite. No kidding!!!

The posting yesterday showed that. NBC NEWS finally discussed this particular issue last night for about 30 seconds.

Yes Lisa Murkowski backed out of her race and claimed that her opponent was backed by the Tea Party because he was backed by Sarah Palin. Isn't that great? The Tea Party movement is having an impact, isn't it?

Just think what ORDINARY common people are accomplishing. Should warm the cockels of your heart, to see the people getting involved and making a difference.

Even you are invited to attend our next Tea Party meeting Spet. 15th at the Crow Hill Bible/Baptist Church in Bailey. You can't stay negative forever.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds