Deleted By Poster

31 Aug 2010 12:10 #11 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Deleted By Poster
Yes, I can see why you would...Particularly when posting it would have brought the obvious right-wing dirty tricks to light.

Y'all have a nice day now... Such much outrage--so little time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 18:13 #12 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Deleted By Poster
How wonderful that you deleted it. I read it, however. Common sense led me to believe it was bunk.

Check your source before you post. Then you won't have to delete it. Or did you want to see how many people would respond to it? Not many, they knew it was a load of doodoo, too.

31 Aug 2010 18:21 #13 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Deleted By Poster
I am so glad that another Liberal can read, very impressive. I have lost all patience with you idiots. Have an evening. Wonderful that someone comes along 10 hours later and has a comment, worthless but another comment. Who asked you?

31 Aug 2010 19:08 #14 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Deleted By Poster
Wow, you know how to get people to believe in you and your ideas, don't you?

"I posted a quote attributed to Iacocca. Whoopsie! I found out it was bunk. So, I deleted it and told everyone what a good boy I am. Oh, but someone took issue with me for not checking my source before posting. That person is nasty. Didn't he/she see what a good boy I am?"

And I'm supposed to think you will be a good influence as a politician in PC? Think again, jocko.

31 Aug 2010 19:14 #15 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic Deleted By Poster
Hmmm.

No comment other than it might be well to check your sources BEFORE rushing to post them?

01 Sep 2010 07:30 #16 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Deleted By Poster
AV, even good sources can be wrong, seen it on both sides! Nmysys, pulled his and he gets attacked for doing so...I think we all can edit our own posts..good job Nmysys, thanks for doing this!

01 Sep 2010 07:37 #17 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Deleted By Poster
By definition, a liberal is never wrong, so therefore they never have to edit anything. <evil grin>

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds