Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$

09 Sep 2010 15:57 #1 by Abner
I can see it now: Palin/Beck 2012 - "It's time for $-CHANGE-$"

Sarah Palin hosts Glenn Beck in Alaska for a dough making session...on Sept 11:

http://gawker.com/5633978/beck-palin-to ... ney-on-911

Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are holding an event in Alaska on 9/11, to honor the innocents murdered nine years ago. Then again, they might not have enough time for "honoring," since they'll be so busy counting their blood money.

It appears that this event, on 9/11, is very much for-profit. These sh**birds are charging between $73.75 and $225 for entry, with the most expensive tickets offering a "meet and greet." There will be a bar, too! You just have to get the "wet" section tickets.

Yep, really. And there isn't any charity receiving all of the proceeds (yet). It's a gig.

It gets "better":

[Alaska-area promoter Christopher] Cox said the date of the event is a coincidence. Cox originally was eyeing Sept. 4, but did not want to compete with the Alaska State Fair, and moved the date to a week later, which worked out better for Beck as well.

"And you know what, it's a great date for me, for America, for Alaska," Cox said.

Oh, it's just a coincidence that it's on 9/11! They didn't want to compete with the State Fair. Who can blame them? So they'll just compete with the 9/11 murder anniversary instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 23:05 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$
So we should close everything on 9/11? I am going to the Arvada Harvest Festival that day. No one is forcing anyone to pay for the event.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Sep 2010 13:27 #3 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$
No recognition of any of the fundraising events that Obama has done!! Just another silly piece done by the :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

10 Sep 2010 13:30 - 10 Sep 2010 14:14 #4 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$
That's because the original poster was posting about: "Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$". If you wish to start a thread about Obama's fundraising events, (which do NOT revolve around trying to make a cynical buck off of the 9/11 date), then feel free to start one.

You gotta feel sorry for that poor Glenn Beck. He just can't catch a break. First, he simply DOESN'T REALIZE that his planned rally in D.C. just HAPPENED to fall on the same anniversary date as MLK's "I have a dream" speech. And now, he and Sarah didn't realize that their $$ event would fall on 9/11... "They planned it for 9/4 but changed the date to 9/11 because the 4th was "Alaska State Fair day?" Like they didn't know what 9/11 is?"

Dang... You'd think they'd have a better handle on such things... I guess it's all just a big coincidence...

10 Sep 2010 13:52 #5 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$

Nmysys wrote: No recognition of any of the fundraising events that Obama has done!! Just another silly piece done by the :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

another silly piece done by the koolaid guy? OH YEAH!

10 Sep 2010 14:01 #6 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Palin + Beck + 9/11 = $$

SS109 wrote: So we should close everything on 9/11? I am going to the Arvada Harvest Festival that day. No one is forcing anyone to pay for the event.

Nmysys wrote: No recognition of any of the fundraising events that Obama has done!! Just another silly piece done by the :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

These folks aren't just drinking the Right's cool aid, they are swimming in it.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds