HAPPY 911 DAY

12 Sep 2010 06:07 #11 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
Vice Lewd (credit to Spykster), you're like a sick child that discovered your own feces. Covered head to toe and loving it. :loser:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2010 08:44 #12 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
It's remarkable to be that 9/11 has already turned back into a regular day, dominated by NCAA football games.

"Lest we forget"???

Many already have.

12 Sep 2010 15:05 #13 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
wayne did you stay home, in a dark room during MLK "I had a dream" speech 8/28 anniversary date? Or did you have that MLK BBQ? I like to bet you most of America on 8/28 did normal routines, probably many watched TV, many had BBQ's, played at the park, painted their houses, they did everything they normally did. Yesterday on 9/11, I paused and reflected on those 3,000 lost, prayed for their family's and watched a musical tribute to them, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtkC9Dx5JxI and did my everyday tasks...funny you pick football games as a focus point, and what obama did not do yesterday, and that was send Joe Biden to do his bidding and avoid paying tribute to 3,000 murdered people..you are an odd person!

12 Sep 2010 18:18 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY 911 DAY

pchistory wrote: They would have thought you were a weirdo, all right. But it wouldn't have had anything to do with the parachute in your desk drawer.

Yeah and as I jumped out the window on the 101rst floor i'd yell..."Who's the weirdo nooooooooooooooow!?"

12 Sep 2010 18:25 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Wayne Harrison wrote: It's remarkable to be that 9/11 has already turned back into a regular day, dominated by NCAA football games.

"Lest we forget"???

Many already have.

Me and the family talked and laughed about how scared my (then little) kids were on that day...They thought an airplane was gonna crash into our house next, lol ..I remember I sat them down that afternoon and explained to them that it's over, no plane is crashing in Bailey, and then I explained that this was a reaction to our foriegn policy....That helped them answer the question of "why"?

12 Sep 2010 18:29 #16 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
The answer to your question, "Who's the weirdo nooooooooow!?", is always the same. YOU ARE VL.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Sep 2010 18:38 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: YOU ARE VL.

And loving it...If nobody takes me seriously I can post whatever I want because: #1 I can't get sued because nobody takes me seriously anyway, and #2-I don't always have to think about whats the right response here like you all do. I'm real, god only knows what some of you really are

12 Sep 2010 18:41 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
But seriously folks..We should get a day off of work on 911

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds