HAPPY 911 DAY

10 Sep 2010 08:36 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
HAPPY 911 DAY was created by UNDER MODERATION
Shouldn't this be a holiday? A day to honor the heroes of 911? A day to remember the bravey and courage of those New Yorkers who rode those buildings down to the ground? A day to honor the supreme sacrafice they made to keep us all free? I'll be on an airplane on 911, but when we get to were we are going to we are gonna have a nice prime rib dinner in honor of the 911 people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2010 08:50 #2 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
Happy 911 Day??????????????

10 Sep 2010 09:06 #3 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
:Troll:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

10 Sep 2010 09:17 - 10 Sep 2010 10:48 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
And people call Terry Jones whacky.

10 Sep 2010 10:16 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
Just use Memorial Day to honor the dead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Sep 2010 11:02 #6 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
Is Dec 7th a holiday?

11 Sep 2010 19:25 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
And let us not forget the ever suffering families who lost loved ones on 911. I was at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach in September 2002, and in St Barts later that year and both places were full of mourning 911 widows. I chatted with more than a few of them at poolside and I understand that most were compensated with between 5 and 10 million dollars each from the government and numerous 911 funds. They put on brave faces, but as you wives know, no amount of money, freedom or young boyfriends can make up for a lost husband and father.

11 Sep 2010 21:06 #8 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
I should not feed this troll, but just a few thoughts, posted by those who were there:

I think of those New Yorkers I met, still in shock, but resolute; the fire fighters and police, mourning their comrades but still, head held high.-- British Prime Minister Tony Blair

"All of a sudden there were people screaming. I saw people jumping out of the building. Their arms were flailing. I stopped taking pictures and started crying." - Michael Walters, a free-lance photo journalist in Manhattan.

We don't hold any religion accountable. We're fighting evil. And these murderers have hijacked a great religion in order to justify their evil deeds. And we cannot let it stand. --Former President of the United States of America George W. Bush,

They may seek to spark conflict between different faiths, but as Americans we are not -- and never will be at war with Islam. It was not a religion that attacked us that September day. Those who attacked us sought to demoralize us, divide us, to deprive us of the very unity, the very ideals, that make America, America -- those qualities that have made us a beacon of freedom and hope to billions around the world. Today we declare once more we will never hand them that victory. As Americans, we will keep alive the virtues and values that make us who we are and who we must always be. - The President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

from the hotlist forum - http://www.wildlandfire.com/hotlist/sho ... #post79262

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Sep 2010 21:31 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
I swear to god if I worked at the top of a World Trade Center i'd have had a parachute in one of my desk drawers, and everyone would have thought I was a weirdo...Untill 9/11/2001 that is.

11 Sep 2010 21:41 #10 by pchistory
Replied by pchistory on topic HAPPY 911 DAY
They would have thought you were a weirdo, all right. But it wouldn't have had anything to do with the parachute in your desk drawer.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds