Relaxed European attitude toward sex

21 Sep 2010 19:30 #11 by major bean
Wayne, savage beatings of women I do not consider as liberal attitude. Sex sith adolescents I do not consider as a liberal attitude. I consider these as perversion.
Women's bodies do not send me to confession. They are beautiful and natural. But, beating the snot out of them does bother some. Seems that the Europenas hate women quite a bit.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 21:48 #12 by Wayne Harrison
I wouldn't judge an entire continent based on DVDs of some cheap movies. From what I've seen personally, being there, they celebrate women.

22 Sep 2010 19:42 #13 by major bean
Another thing that I noticed from the films were the very, very small cars. And every movie had a car chase. Half of each movie was a car chase. It was hilarious watching the small cars blasting around the extremely crowded, narrow streets. It was nothing like our muscle-car car chases.
I enjoy looking at the backdrops in these movies much more than the plot or actors. The remains of war scars can be seen. Litter everywhere. And the cities seem to have quite a bit of squalor.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 Sep 2010 20:39 #14 by V_A

Wayne Harrison wrote: You ever look at Page 3 in The Sun (a new topless girl every day). Lest you call that a liberal rag, The Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Now there is an idea for 285bound.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds