Hillary Was Right!

22 Sep 2010 16:08 #21 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Hillary Was Right!
Are we talking about healthcare for the illegals in this country or for those who have chosen not to have coverage? Anyone who has needed medical coverage in this country has gotten it in the emergency rooms, especially the illegal immigrants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 16:38 #22 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hillary Was Right!

Nmysys wrote: Are we talking about healthcare for the illegals in this country or for those who have chosen not to have coverage? Anyone who has needed medical coverage in this country has gotten it in the emergency rooms, especially the illegal immigrants.

What part of "American citizens" didn't you understand from my post? Why do you bring up illegals....I surely didn't.

22 Sep 2010 16:42 #23 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Hillary Was Right!
archer, still waiting on who is preventing access to health care.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2010 16:49 #24 by archer
you are confusing "healthcare" with "emergency care". they are not the same thing. Sure people can go to the emergency room for their sore throat......that is not a cost effective way to treat it. Sure they can get their emergency surgery.....they will be billed, they will be hounded to pay, and when they can't you and I pick up the cost with higher health care costs. What they cannot do is go see a doctor for their sore throat, unless they either have health insurance or a couple hundred dollars to pay the doc......what they don't get are annual physicals because they are expensive though they can catch major illnesses when they are easiest to treat....

What rock have you been living under where you don't know there are millions of LEGAL American citizens who cannot afford the most basic of medical care? Some of us think that those citizens lives and well being are just as important as those who can afford insurance or health care. And some of you do not.

22 Sep 2010 16:52 #25 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Hillary Was Right!
So the knothead in Washington just promised more US dollars to other nations, if those dollars even exist, why not spend them here?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2010 17:05 #26 by Nmysys
The topic was about Obama not being the man to take the call at 3:00 AM, now you want to hijack it to the Healthcare issue. Why not start a new thread?

I don't live under a rock. I know there are many people who can't afford healthcare. How do we cover just them, and not the ones who didn't want to pay for healthcare, and pardon me for bringing it back up, and the illegals who are costing us so much?

22 Sep 2010 17:24 #27 by archer
I brought it up because in one post you will go after the amount of money being spent by the congress.....then in another post you will detail ways to spend more money. History will tell you that when Republicans get into office the spending goes up, not down.....they just spend the dollars on other things than Democrats, I prefer the democrats targeting money to citizens rather than wars that are ill-concieved, and tax cuts to people who don't need them.

As for the 3am call.....I feel a lot safer with Obama taking those calls than Bush or McCain.

22 Sep 2010 17:41 #28 by Nmysys
Archer:

Since you claim to read my posts, let me make you aware of many that you either don't seem to remember, haven't read, or are just plain ignoring. First of all, I have many times made the statement that I am fed up with the rhetoric of both parties. That was how I started getting the Tea Party Group together, and have repeated it many times. Don't confuse me with someone else. I have continually said that Bush wasn't by any means perfect at all.

I don't call for spending on anything except the safety of citizens of this country and that is specifically targeted to the border problem and Arizona.

If you are going to accuse me of something, please don't just flail out at me like LJ and the other :Koolaid: drinkers. You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. I am not happy with Mr. Obama as the man to take the 3:00AM call because he has proven to me that he is not interested in keeping us safe, only posturing, reading his teleprompter, campaigning and kissing the asses of our enemies. I don't want my leader to apologize for this country. We aren't perfect, but we are the best thing going so far in history.

22 Sep 2010 19:35 #29 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Hillary Was Right!
I believe that a good presidential candidate in 2012 would be Bill Gates. He understands capitalism, is successful, and most probably can respond to crisis with strength.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 Sep 2010 20:05 #30 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Hillary Was Right!
I don't see any good presidential candidates yet on the conservative side, or any that might take the Democratic nomination from Obama, but it's still early.

People were talking Hillary vs. Romney or Huckabee at this stage last election, weren't they? And look what happened to them.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds