Hillary Was Right!

22 Sep 2010 20:22 #31 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Hillary Was Right!
I believe that the 2008 presidential election was such a walk-away, that the Democrats tried their damnest to shoot themselves in the foot (which they successfully did). And now the 2012 election will be such a walkaway that the Republicans will oblige by shooting themselves in both feet. (Please consider the current governortorial election here in Colorado; Republicans offer the worst candidate possible whenever a shoe-in is assured.)

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 21:52 #32 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hillary Was Right!

Wayne Harrison wrote: I don't see any good presidential candidates yet on the conservative side, or any that might take the Democratic nomination from Obama, but it's still early.

People were talking Hillary vs. Romney or Huckabee at this stage last election, weren't they? And look what happened to them.

Actually I remembered everyone was picking Guiliani v. Hilary in 2006. I think people learned from the Obama candidacy and I expect a relative unknown to be picked on the (R) side. Easier to defend no record and spout platitudes that way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Sep 2010 23:32 #33 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Hillary Was Right!
You may be right. All I remember is McCain and Obama weren't considered front runners. It just goes to show even the people who claim to be "experts" at picking who will win, aren't.

23 Sep 2010 06:38 #34 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Hillary Was Right!
I'd rather have palin who knows about the national guard, and has run the state of Alaska, then your community organizer who has no experience. That call at 3:00 AM, obama..never, palin..yes, yes, yes!

23 Sep 2010 07:26 #35 by Wayne Harrison
Yes! Palin! Pleeez let it be Palin.

I would love to see her winking in a Republican debate amongst other Republicans.

23 Sep 2010 07:38 #36 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Hillary Was Right!
She might surprise you this time around.

23 Sep 2010 07:41 #37 by Wayne Harrison
You mean like quit a year into her campaign?

23 Sep 2010 16:18 #38 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Hillary Was Right!
Not at all. Might become the front runner and have you eat your words. You have become a party hack, haven't you? Admit it, you aren't an Independent at all. Maybe on one of these posts you will tell the truth.

23 Sep 2010 16:19 #39 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hillary Was Right!
wow....so now conservatives want to determine who is an independent and who isn't? how arrogant.

23 Sep 2010 16:41 #40 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Hillary Was Right!
Archer, have you been living in a cave? Wayne has said he was an independant, and has blasted republicans all the way, please don't act so ignorant, I know your not!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds