World's Smallest Political Quiz

23 Sep 2010 21:41 #1 by Wayne Harrison
It's only 10 questions. Take the quiz and post your results here so others can understand where you are coming from.

I came out as a CENTRIST (slightly left and slightly Libertarian): Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%

Here's the link:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2010 02:08 #2 by Mr Peabody
It appears I am a Libertarian

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 90%

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Yeah I agree with all that.

24 Sep 2010 05:36 #3 by HEARTLESS
Same scores as Mr Peabody.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Sep 2010 06:11 #4 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic World's Smallest Political Quiz
Personal score 100%
economic score 80%
The questions were a little simplistic though

24 Sep 2010 06:21 #5 by HEARTLESS
Absolutely JMC. Can't pigeon hole someone based 10 or even 100 questions.

24 Sep 2010 06:36 #6 by Photo-fish

HEARTLESS wrote: Absolutely JMC. Can't pigeon hole someone based 10 or even 100 questions.

Yet there are many on this board that attempt to pigeon hole someone after only a few posts. :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

24 Sep 2010 06:43 #7 by HEARTLESS
But Photo-fish, when I say someone is left, leftist or whatever, it is both an opinion and a statement of fact because most are left of my views. I understand being Independent/unaffiliated but don't get the moderate thing. Its like saying "I'm a dishrag and won't commit to an opinion."

24 Sep 2010 06:51 #8 by HEARTLESS
I also hold no fantasy or illusion to remain clean when mud wrestling or discussing politics (maybe the same things).

24 Sep 2010 07:48 #9 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic World's Smallest Political Quiz

HEARTLESS wrote: But Photo-fish, when I say someone is left, leftist or whatever, it is both an opinion and a statement of fact because most are left of my views. I understand being Independent/unaffiliated but don't get the moderate thing. Its like saying "I'm a dishrag and won't commit to an opinion."

I equate a political moderate with a practical political philosophy. Ideology is in a subordinate position to accomplishing the stated goal. Moderate does not mean wishy washy or "middle of the road" to me. I hold strong positions but ideology won't get in the way of accomplishing results. Very much the way most successful businesses are run.

24 Sep 2010 09:02 #10 by jf1acai
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Libertarian.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds