Suviving Police Encounters

28 May 2010 15:33 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Suviving Police Encounters was created by UNDER MODERATION
We teach our kids a bunch of useless stuff in school, but we never teach them the important stuff like how to fix a car, keep a wife happy or basic plumbing. I strongly suggest that everyone here show their children these short videos on how to survive Police encounters. Teach them about their Rights, it could save you a lot of time and money

[youtube:2xc8slxz]
[/youtube:2xc8slxz]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 15:48 #2 by FredHayek
Hmm, I have lived past 40 and so far survived every police encounter, never even been arrested. Maybe the kids just need to exercise common sense.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 May 2010 15:57 #3 by Photo-fish

Maybe the kids just need to exercise common sense.

They don't teach that anymore...

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 May 2010 16:24 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Suviving Police Encounters

SS109 wrote: Hmm, I have lived past 40 and so far survived every police encounter, never even been arrested. Maybe the kids just need to exercise common sense.

"I believe one cannot have a full and rich life without living dangeriously"- Vice Lord 5/28/10

Your life probably wouldn't satisfy me, and our Rights our precious- What do you possibly have against teaching them to our children?

28 May 2010 22:35 #5 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

SS109 wrote: Hmm, I have lived past 40 and so far survived every police encounter, never even been arrested. Maybe the kids just need to exercise common sense.

"I believe one cannot have a full and rich life without living dangeriously"- Vice Lord 5/28/10

Your life probably wouldn't satisfy me, and our Rights "are" precious- What do you possibly have against teaching them to our children?

Maybe grammer should be learned first?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 May 2010 22:40 #6 by Wayne Harrison

Vice Lord wrote: "I believe one cannot have a full and rich life without living dangeriously"- Vice Lord 5/28/10

"I believe people who did didn't learn to spell simple words in school should avail themselves of spellcheck." - Wayne Harrison 5/28/10

29 May 2010 08:51 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
I requested a spellchecker and was basically told that it wasn't in the budget?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484<!-- l -->
And call me an illiterate moron all you want but when I look over my quote I still don't see anything wrong with it.

29 May 2010 09:31 #8 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Suviving Police Encounters
LOL VL. Don't you have a spell checker on your pc.
By the way....are we going to get some fabulous pics of your BBQ feast this weekend? I always look forward to those.

29 May 2010 10:05 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

Becky wrote: LOL VL. Don't you have a spell checker on your pc.
By the way....are we going to get some fabulous pics of your BBQ feast this weekend? I always look forward to those.

I sure will..I got a USDA CERTIFIED PRIME Prime rib ageing the fridge right now..I'm gonna slow grill that thing on Monday..I don't know what lil precious has on tap for today, but i'm smoking a free range organic Ham tomarow.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds