You Keep Them, We Don't Want Them Back!!!!!!!

30 Sep 2010 13:18 #1 by Nmysys
U.S. Worsens Mexican Violence by Returning Criminal Aliens to Border Cities, Mayors Say

By Diane Macedo

Published September 29, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Complete Story:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/28/mexican-lawmakers-say-worsening-mexico-violence-returning-criminals/?test=latestnews

A coalition of Mexican mayors has asked the United States to stop deporting illegal immigrants who have been convicted of serious crimes in the U.S. to Mexican border cities, saying the deportations are contributing to Mexican border violence.

The request was made at a recent San Diego conference in which the mayors of four Mexican border cities and one U.S. mayor, San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders, gathered to discuss cross-border issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2010 13:35 #2 by Nobody that matters
Fine, we'll incarcerate their citizens, and reduce our aid payments to Mexico to pay for their keep.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

30 Sep 2010 13:49 #3 by FredHayek
Although expensive, I would prefer we keep the felons locked up in the US too. Too many Mexican prisons have revolving doors.
Maybe in a special Joe Apraio designed prison camp. He could find a cheaper way to do it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Sep 2010 16:23 #4 by Nmysys
I was shocked at the arrogance in this article. Once they got over the border they are our problem, and we are the cause of their problems because we send them back from whence they came. We are the cause of all of their problems apparently. Its our guns that are being used by their criminals, but they don't want their criminals, we have to keep them.

01 Oct 2010 06:46 #5 by HEARTLESS
Pink jumpsuits, chain gangs with leg shackles, cement, sand and gravel, rebar, fencing for the top. I'll bet we could have a wall in no time.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds