5 Reasons Why The Dems are The Party of "NO"

01 Oct 2010 18:13 #1 by Nmysys
5 Reasons Why Democrats are the REAL 'Party of No'

By Jon Kraushar

Published October 01, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Heading toward November’s midterm elections, Republicans are gaining strength as the party shouting “Enough!” while Democrats look more like the real “Party of No.”

On April 19, 2009 on ABC’s “This Week,” White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel slapped a label on Republicans that stuck when he said, “…when you're the party of 'no'; when you're the party of never; when you're the party of no new ideas, that's not constructive.”

But Emanuel’s invective has boomeranged. He’s leaving his job to run (run away from President Obama’s sinking administration?) for mayor of Chicago. Meantime, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds that the Tea Party movement’s “push to cut spending and oppose the Democratic agenda” is shaking up the images and positions of both parties in a protest of “business as usual.” The Journal writes, “The most popular issue motivating [the Tea Party movement] is cutting government spending and debt, followed by reducing the size of government.”

READ THE ENTIRE STORY AND THE 5 REASONS!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/10/01/jon-kraushar-democrats-midterm-election-emanuel-republicans/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2010 18:16 #2 by LadyJazzer
You really need some new material other than opinion pieces from FauxNews... Still not capable of independent thought without copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day?

01 Oct 2010 18:30 #3 by Nmysys
Having LJ on ignore is great. All I have to do is look at the post and see that the jerk is responding as usual to everything I post. I don't have to read the stupid responses any longer from this outcast. I love it.

I can just about guess what the responses are, but the foul mouthed one can't bother me anymore. What was it you called LJ, oh yeah, I remember. rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

01 Oct 2010 19:37 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 5 Reasons Why The Dems are The Party of "NO"
Why don't we have a new outrage of the day on both sides? We could start a lib and cons. one.

01 Oct 2010 19:43 #5 by LadyJazzer
Perhaps because most libs have better things to do than scour the 'Net all day long looking for lies and gotcha's to post as a substitute for original thought.

01 Oct 2010 19:54 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 5 Reasons Why The Dems are The Party of "NO"
Give me a break LJ. LOL Libs are the smart ones, okay yeah.

01 Oct 2010 23:09 #7 by LadyJazzer
Why don't you just take an inventory of the threads for just the last two pages in the "Courthouse" section, and tell me how many are started by the same 2-3 people, which are nothing more than copy/paste outrage-of-the-day/opinion-pieces, (most of which are totally bogus, outright lies, and distortions) from the same FauxNews, NewsMax, WorldNutDaily, ad nauseum, sources?

01 Oct 2010 23:19 #8 by HEARTLESS
LJ, these are the Ying and Yang of your and Wayne's threads. If you don't like them, argue some points. Don't just come up with the same buzz word and sound bite statements.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds