This Country is Owned By Almighty God!

04 Oct 2010 16:28 #1 by Nmysys
[youtube:1pvbv73w]
[/youtube:1pvbv73w]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2010 20:04 #2 by outdoor338
This is what's wrong with this country, "we owe her nothing", she wants it all. Amazing video..

05 Oct 2010 04:55 #3 by TPP
But Outdoor oblama promised that he would take care of everybody, make the water clean, & raise, stop all war, blah, blah, blah….
And the fools fell for it. Sad, really sad...

06 Oct 2010 09:07 #4 by RCCL
I think she's confusing us giving her her "rights" with us giving her our money. How is it that an illegal immigrant gets disability checks and housing assistance? Wait, nevermind... I realize the answer to that is that it's "not fair" if we don't give it to her. This interview reminds me of the scene in the movie Precious when the star's mother is saying "You have kids, why don't you go down and get on the welfare?! You need to go get on the welfare!"

The idea that coming into a system where others have invested, and profiting without contribution, is luck... rather than outright theft, surprises me. I wonder if she really understood the question. If so, and her answer remains the same, she's the prime example of the abuse that goes on in our public services. We, as a society, encourage bad behavior, heck... look at cases where families have seven children, and no income. We create an atmosphere rich for the exploit, then act surprised when people like this do exactly what we fear.

I've seen the statement flung around "If I have to have a drug test to get a job, you need one to get social security, welfare, etc", and I wonder sometimes how many people would be disqualified if we removed funding to repair or allow for bad behavior. I wonder how many lives would be lost, men women and children, and if the message would ever be realized. Do you believe that some people are parasitic by nature? I didn't used-to... but there are some personality traits that I see repeated in my siblings, my Ex's family, and strangers whose phone conversation I overhear on the bus, that really make me question just how often we teach individuals in society that exploiting others is the best way to get what you want. Some people expect everything of the world, not that "the universe will provide", but that "the universe should provide". It's scary, it's shortsighted, and dangerous to each and every individual who thinks this way.

06 Oct 2010 10:39 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
She looks like a those Voodoo mistress, Scary.

06 Oct 2010 14:10 #6 by Nmysys
She is Obama's Illegal Immigrant Auntie. How can she possibly be denied the welfare services that she demands????

Entitlement?? ( terrible choice of words, IMO )

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds