Pres. Obama Warns of 'Hand-to-Hand Combat' With GOP

08 Oct 2010 14:19 #11 by Grady

Scruffy wrote: Given that Obama has demonstrated his ninja skills by catching a fly mid-air
"

Damn Hollywood and their CGI generated special effects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2010 14:35 #12 by Scruffy

Grady wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Given that Obama has demonstrated his ninja skills by catching a fly mid-air
"

June 16, 2009. Our great President, Supreme Leader, Super Bowl MVP and Messiah shows his superhuman ninja skills and catches a fly mid-air.

[youtube:275afkc1]
[/youtube:275afkc1]

08 Oct 2010 15:07 #13 by Nmysys
Scruffy:

If you had the camera directed at you 24/7 like he has had done all this time, even you might have at one time accidentally smacked or caught a fly. Wow, a super ninja!!! Not impressed as flies are different from opponents.

I don't think that his base caught the real impact of those words, so it may not do him much damage with them, since they are blindly following him, no matter what he says or does, but the impact on the Undecideds and Unaffiliated Voters could turn out to be in huge numbers since the majority of people in this country have become to realize that he has lied to them about everything.

08 Oct 2010 15:09 #14 by Blazer Bob
Hand to hand combat? Who are the militant extremists with a tendency to violence now?

08 Oct 2010 15:31 #15 by Martin Ent Inc

Scruffy wrote: Given that Obama has demonstrated his ninja skills by catching a fly mid-air, I would think that the GOP would be very scared to battle Obama in hand-to-hand combat.

The best strategy for the GOP would be to challenge him to a game of "red rover red rover."

GOP owns hand guns I heard.

08 Oct 2010 18:42 #16 by Travelingirl

neptunechimney wrote: Hand to hand combat? Who are the militant extremists with a tendency to violence now?

Maybe Obama just meant he plans to "thumb-wrestle" the GOP! :thumbsup:

08 Oct 2010 19:01 #17 by Jonathan Hemlock
Maybe Obama now sees he's going to become a Lame Duck, and now the thinks the only way he'll ever get another thing passed is by appointing another Supreme Court Justice so he can have the laws that intentionally limit him, 'changed' so he can then become our 'Most Supreme and Omnipotent, Imperial Ruler." :VeryScared:

09 Oct 2010 06:20 #18 by Jonathan Hemlock

Scruffy wrote:

Grady wrote:

"

June 16, 2009. Our great President, Supreme Leader, Super Bowl MVP and Messiah shows his superhuman ninja skills and catches a fly mid-air.

[youtube:17m2otxx]
[/youtube:17m2otxx]

:lol:
I think this video better demonstrates Obama's ninja skills. See how quickly he gets that booger.

09 Oct 2010 08:08 #19 by Nmysys
Well we know he is good at hand to nose contact!!! :woo hoo:

09 Oct 2010 18:28 #20 by Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds