Tancredo inside the margin of error - Rasmussen

15 Oct 2010 17:38 #1 by PrintSmith
In the latest Rasmussen poll released today, Tancredo now trails Hickenlooper by only 4 points overall and leads Hickenlooper by 10 points among unaffiliated voters. The margin of error of the poll is +/- 4%, which puts Tancredo inside the margin of error and now has Rasmussen reporting the race as a toss up.

Hide and watch folks! Maybe Hick should be taking a cold shower with his clothes on to wake him up to the fact that he's now officially in a horse race that's entered the home stretch! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2010 20:32 #2 by The Viking
We have been discussing this in the Jefferson County Votes thread but I am glad there is a thread just about this race. Here is a great link. It is funny and you should watch all 3. They don't show favoritism.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/201 ... ius/16577/

15 Oct 2010 21:17 #3 by DaffyDick
And he is a second choice for Republicans since their first choice was such a looser? Guess what?

Hi Viking.

15 Oct 2010 21:18 #4 by The Viking

DaffyDick wrote: And he is a second choice for Republicans since their first choice was such a looser? Guess what?

Hi Viking.

Glad to see you over here......... I think? :thumbsup:

15 Oct 2010 21:21 #5 by The Viking

DaffyDick wrote: And he is a second choice for Republicans since their first choice was such a looser? Guess what?

Hi Viking.

Actually, I think Tancredo should have stayed in the primary and he would have won easily after all the crap hit with McInnis and Maes. So Tancredo was really our first choice but he stepped aside to let others run thinking they were honest in what they were telling us. Then he found out they both lied and decided that he was our only best option for the state. Unfortunately Maes has too much pride for his own good and would rather see it through and hand the race to Hickenlooper than admit defeat.

15 Oct 2010 21:34 #6 by DaffyDick

The Viking wrote:

Hi Viking.

You know, I've missed you. Ok, I'm over it.

15 Oct 2010 21:37 #7 by The Viking

DaffyDick wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Hi Viking.

You know, I've missed you. Ok, I'm over it.

Well that was a short honeymoon! :wink:

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds