Tancredo and illegals

15 Oct 2010 21:13 #1 by DaffyDick
Tom Tancredo has said he will stop illegal immigration cold. Just wondering, what is his plan for doing that? Anyone know? What is his plan for stopping new ones from coming in? What is his plan for identifying illegal’s who are already here? Do we ID everyone with dark skin and black hair? Do we detain them? Do we deport them? Who pays for that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2010 21:22 #2 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Tancredo and illegals
Maybe he is looking for illegals the easy way, no valid ID, you get to visit with ICE. Murder suspects, rapists, burglars, car accidents, speeding tickets, employers, No ID. No legal status, ICE. It isnt rocket science.

ID everyone, I didnt fight when I was told I needed a passport. Most Americans have one, what is so hard about that? I also have a soc security card, easy to get, IF YOU ARE LEGAL Drivers liscense, easy, IF YOU ARE LEGAL.

I dont know what his plans are, but you could research it if you want to.

What would you do? A good question, do your values line up with the candidates?
Now go vote.

15 Oct 2010 21:52 #3 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic Tancredo and illegals

Hoot Owl wrote: Maybe he is looking for illegals the easy way, no valid ID, you get to visit with ICE. Murder suspects, rapists, burglars, car accidents, speeding tickets, employers. It isnt rocket science

So, all illegal immigrants commit murder, are rapists, burglarize, are the only ones to have car accidents, are the only ones who get speeding tickets?

15 Oct 2010 21:56 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Tancredo and illegals

DaffyDick wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: Maybe he is looking for illegals the easy way, no valid ID, you get to visit with ICE. Murder suspects, rapists, burglars, car accidents, speeding tickets, employers. It isnt rocket science

So, all illegal immigrants commit murder, areey rapists, burglarize, are the only ones to have car accidents, are the only ones who get speeding tickets?

Of course not, but they should be first in line to be prosed for ethanol fuel.

15 Oct 2010 22:06 #5 by DaffyDick

neptunechimney wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

So, all illegal immigrants commit murder, areey rapists, burglarize, are the only ones to have car accidents, are the only ones who get speeding tickets?

Of course not, but they should be first in line to be prosed for ethanol fuel.

Are you seeing someone? If not, you should be. And you, least of all did no answer my questions.

15 Oct 2010 22:08 #6 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Tancredo and illegals
No,
Many are upstanding individuals, however when they break our laws, and are evidenced to be here illegally, they should go home.
Is that a problem? Even upstanding individuals that are undocumented need to go away. This is not their country. This is not their medical program. This is not their educational system. They are not paying our taxes.

The term "anchor babies" is unusual, think about it, anchors sink, take the rope off.

15 Oct 2010 22:25 #7 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Tancredo and illegals

Hoot Owl wrote: No,
Many are upstanding individuals, however when they break our laws, and are evidenced to be here illegally, they should go home.
Is that a problem? Even upstanding individuals that are undocumented need to go away. This is not their country. This is not their medical program. This is not their educational system. They are not paying our taxes.

The term "anchor babies" is unusual, think about it, anchors sink, take the rope off.

Exactly! They all broke a law in our country. Any of us who are here legally have to pay some sort of consequences if we break a law that is on our books, why should they get a pass?

15 Oct 2010 23:06 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Tancredo and illegals
Just by being elected, illegals would start moving on. And Tom would craft a better SB1070 that the Supreme Court could support. It does seen contradictory that local law enforcement can arrest locals on drug charges even though it is a federal crime. Why can't local police create an anti-illegal law that would permit arrest.

It could be as simple as people have to carry legal photo ID. Already a requirement for foreign nationals.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Oct 2010 23:18 #9 by DaffyDick

DaffyDick wrote: Tom Tancredo has said he will stop illegal immigration cold. Just wondering, what is his plan for doing that? Anyone know? What is his plan for stopping new ones from coming in? What is his plan for identifying illegal’s who are already here? Do we ID everyone with dark skin and black hair? Do we detain them? Do we deport them? Who pays for that?

And none of you have answered any of my questions.

15 Oct 2010 23:26 #10 by DaffyDick
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Would Tom Tancredo tear down the Statue of Liberty?

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds