Tancredo and illegals

16 Oct 2010 15:04 #21 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Tancredo and illegals
[youtube:1yvfcwnt]
[/youtube:1yvfcwnt]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2010 20:16 #22 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Tancredo and illegals
Tom Tancredo was funny this afternoon riding a mechanical bull at the Stampede in Aurora. Huge crowd, very high energy. Bob Beauprez told me he would be honored to be a guest speaker next month for our Tea Party Group.

16 Oct 2010 20:31 #23 by Wayne Harrison
Is he paying someone to write his speech? (I'm kidding, I'm kidding) (sorta)

16 Oct 2010 20:38 #24 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Tancredo and illegals
What is with the wild wild west crap? the Looper on a bucking bronc, Tancredo on a mechanical bull. Was there any substance to the meeting? Are we voting for entertainers?

I think I will vote for Jason Bourne, or McGyver, action packed, and seemingly intelligent

16 Oct 2010 20:52 #25 by Wayne Harrison
I think the bucking bronc was supposed to represent the state economy in the Hickenlooper ad. I could be wrong, but that's what I took from it.

One of the reasons I didn't vote for him is that he never outlined what he stood for in his ads. He went for the funny ads -- like the ones that got him elected mayor (remember him on the scooter and putting quarters in the parking meters?)

I finally did see an ad in the last week where he actually talked about his platform but it was too late, IMO.

16 Oct 2010 20:54 #26 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic Tancredo and illegals

The Viking wrote:

Becky wrote: Is Daffydick really Tilt?

Tilt.....slanted.....crooked.....caddywumpus......upsidedown.....backwards......screwy......skewed......out of whack........VL......LJ.............pick one.

I know we’ve had our differences, but I’ve never called you names. I didn’t expect that from you.

I have always respected your views and you have made me think about my own, and I hope that I’ve made you think about mine.

Belittling someone does not make a person a better person. It degrades them.

16 Oct 2010 21:08 #27 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic Tancredo and illegals

DaffyDick wrote: Tom Tancredo has said he will stop illegal immigration cold. Just wondering, what is his plan for doing that? Anyone know? What is his plan for stopping new ones from coming in? What is his plan for identifying illegal’s who are already here? Do we ID everyone with dark skin and black hair? Do we detain them? Do we deport them? Who pays for that?

And nobody has answered my questions and I don't think Tancredo has a clue either. Good idea, but how we going to do it?

17 Oct 2010 05:51 #28 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Tancredo and illegals
Tom Tancredo was talked into riding the mechanical bull, when they raised $5,000 additional contributions for that purpose. I just remarked that it was funny watching it. Mike Coffman, Congressman, Bob BeauBrez, ex Congressman, and a great number of other prominent politicians that are supporting him and Tom, sang El Paso with the crowd and someone shouted out that they would like to see him ride the mechanical bull, the bidding started at $500 and before too long it was up to $5,000 so he did and rode about 10 seconds before taking the spill. It was hilarious. For an Italian ex-Congressman, with a cowboy hat on and everybody cheering him on, he enjoyed it and it really set the mood for the political event.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds