Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

17 Oct 2010 12:56 #11 by Cat Crap Hill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2010 13:04 #12 by Nmysys
Catcrap:

Maybe you can house them all and feed them all and provide them with healthcare and everything else, because most of us are tired of the drain on this country. What part of ILLEGAL don't you understand?? What do you think we should do about all the people around the world who are willing to wait to come here legally? Should we just have open borders and let anyone and everyone just come here? How long do you think we can afford to pay for all of this? Oh yeah, we always have Obama's stash to pay for everything, right? We aren't bigots, but realists.

17 Oct 2010 13:10 #13 by HEARTLESS
If not wanting "illegals" in this country makes someone a bigot, count me in. And what Nmysys said is right on the mark, if you support them, you pay for them. You can start a fund or whatever, but don't use my dollars to do it.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

17 Oct 2010 13:17 #14 by Travelingirl
Exactly Heartless & Nmysys. And to add insult to injury, all three of the injured I mentioned are back at work keeping those illegals fed, housed and driving our streets illegally. Bigot? No. Disgusted. Yes!

17 Oct 2010 13:48 #15 by Travelingirl

Cat Crap Hill wrote: Bigots.

bigoted - Being a bigot; biased; strongly prejudiced; forming opinions without just cause
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bigoted

So tell me CCrap, how am I bigoted? I have a strong opinion for just cause based personal experience. The fact is, the ones that cross illegally have already committed their first crime. Once here, many of them commit more crimes, refuse to assimilate and laugh at us when they cause us injury because they know in Colorado, nothing will happen to them.

As a former CASA volunteer (Court Appointed Special Advocate) I worked with wonderful Hispanic families. I'm reminded of one family in particular up in Greeley that fosterd then adopted a little girl that had been sexually and physically abused. The family is here legally, hard-working and are devout in their faith. I found her older brother's paternal grandparents and advocated on their behalf when they petitioned to adopt him. They've given him a wonderful home that provides peace, love and a true sanctuary. I negotiated with their landlord and got their rent reduced so they could afford a bigger house, set them up with utility assistance and the local food pantry. I also intervened on behalf of the oldest girl at school when she was being bullied on the bus. My fondest memory is when I took the two eldest children to the Disney store to get their halloween costumes. The little guy chose a "Buzz Lightyear" costume. His sister chose a "Little Mermaid" costume. She won "best costume" the next day at school. I'll never forget how it tore me up when I looked in the backseat of my Jeep and saw the little guy with his Buzz Lightyear costume on, sound asleep in his carseat, and the little lights on his costume blinking on and off in the dark. He was one tuckered-out Buzz! I hold those children and their loving families close to my heart.

So calling me a bigot just rolls of my back. You don't have the facts.

17 Oct 2010 15:15 #16 by Nmysys
I think Catcrap is just another troll that posts remarks like that and then disappears because he really has no logical reply of any kind.

What kind of logical reply is there by the way? Maybe we should just let Al Quaeda come here as they want too. No country in the world has open borders. I have absolutely nothing against legal immigrants from any country in the world. How could I? I am first generation American. Both of my parents went through Ellis Island as children.

17 Oct 2010 15:43 #17 by FredHayek

Cat Crap Hill wrote: Bigots.

America would be just as upset if it was 20 million illegal Canadians, French, Chinese, or Nigerians if they were stealing jobs, not paying taxes, and driving without insurance.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2010 16:01 #18 by Nmysys
Especially if they were French!! rofllol I think I may be kidding about that one, but maybe not!!!

17 Oct 2010 17:40 #19 by Grady

archer wrote: Word here in AZ is this was bad intel. Interesting to note that violence near the border is down significantly here.

Do you have a valid source for that, or is that just wishful thinking on your part? Ask the family of that poor Jetskier. Has the governement opened back up the tens of thousands of acres it closed along the border?

17 Oct 2010 17:51 #20 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote:

Grady wrote:

SS109 wrote: The Bushes were just as bad at sealing the border. Reagan even granted amnesty. Both party bigwigs want illegals, Dems to get more voters and dependents, Republicans to get more cheap labor.

It is the grass roots of both parties that want to actually cut illegal immigration.

Here is one solution
> http://www.tancredoforgovernor2010.org/

So, voting for a xenophobe for Colorado governor would do exactly WHAT for securing the border in Arizona?

So un-informed and blinded by miss understanding, it’s sad really. :Crying: Tancredo is not a xenophobe the word you keep missing is illegal. Nothing is wrong with legal controlled immigration, it’s always been good for our country.

“would do exactly WHAT for securing the border”

it send a message to both parties that the citizens of this country are sick and tired of nothing being done about the illegal invasion. And it’s not just about the border, probably 50% of the illegals here entered legally, they simply overstayed their legal visitation limits.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds