Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

17 Oct 2010 01:27 #1 by Travelingirl
Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.

The Vekol Valley is a widely-traveled drug smuggling corridor running across Interstate 8 between the Arizona towns of Casa Grande and Gila Bend, continuing north towards Phoenix. It gives drug smugglers the option of shipping their goods to California or to major cities both north and east.

The federal government has posted signs along Interstate 8 in the Vekol Valley warning travelers the area is unsafe because of drug and alien smugglers, and the local sheriff says Mexican drug cartels now control some parts of the state.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/16/me ... na-warned/

F*ing Obama...DO YOUR DAMN JOB!! Obama IS THE WORST PRESIDENT in HISTORY! What the hell are they doing to us??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2010 05:40 #2 by MamaRama
Well you know if you ask OBAMA or CLINTON this is all our fault!!! Obama is an IDIOT and it is time to remove him!!!! :scared:

17 Oct 2010 05:52 #3 by FredHayek
The Bushes were just as bad at sealing the border. Reagan even granted amnesty. Both party bigwigs want illegals, Dems to get more voters and dependents, Republicans to get more cheap labor.

It is the grass roots of both parties that want to actually cut illegal immigration.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2010 07:47 #4 by Grady

SS109 wrote: The Bushes were just as bad at sealing the border. Reagan even granted amnesty. Both party bigwigs want illegals, Dems to get more voters and dependents, Republicans to get more cheap labor.

It is the grass roots of both parties that want to actually cut illegal immigration.

Here is one solution
> http://www.tancredoforgovernor2010.org/

17 Oct 2010 08:00 #5 by outdoor338
and a good one at that!

17 Oct 2010 09:29 #6 by LadyJazzer

Grady wrote:

SS109 wrote: The Bushes were just as bad at sealing the border. Reagan even granted amnesty. Both party bigwigs want illegals, Dems to get more voters and dependents, Republicans to get more cheap labor.

Here is one solution
> http://www.tancredoforgovernor2010.org/

So, voting for a xenophobe for Colorado governor would do exactly WHAT for securing the border in Arizona?

17 Oct 2010 09:56 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

travelingirl wrote: Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.

The Vekol Valley is a widely-traveled drug smuggling corridor running across Interstate 8 between the Arizona towns of Casa Grande and Gila Bend, continuing north towards Phoenix. It gives drug smugglers the option of shipping their goods to California or to major cities both north and east.

The federal government has posted signs along Interstate 8 in the Vekol Valley warning travelers the area is unsafe because of drug and alien smugglers, and the local sheriff says Mexican drug cartels now control some parts of the state.

F*ing Obama...DO YOUR DAMN JOB!! Obama IS THE WORST PRESIDENT in HISTORY! What the hell are they doing to us??

I just lost a little respect for you TG

17 Oct 2010 09:58 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

SS109 wrote: The Bushes were just as bad at sealing the border. Reagan even granted amnesty.

Right because the GOP agenda is to lower the wages and benifits of EVERYBODY in America..They love the cheap labor, thats what they are all about...Are you "guys" starting to get it now..?

Wake the fuk up America!

17 Oct 2010 11:15 #9 by archer
Word here in AZ is this was bad intel. Interesting to note that violence near the border is down significantly here.

17 Oct 2010 11:56 #10 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.

I just lost a little respect for you TG

Why is that?? These people coming over have no respect for our laws and continue to commit serious crime. It's our government and that of Mexico you should have no respect for when it comes to securing our borders and NOT doing their job!!

I lost respect for Bush years ago on this issue. The point is, Obama IS the current president AND he and Eric Holder have filed lawsuits against Arizona and in reality all of us!!

Not long ago an illegal alien from Mexico turned in front of my son and daughter-in-law while they were on their motorcycle up in Longmont. Both sustained serious injuries and had to be taken to the hospital. The f*ing illegal got out of his van and stood there and LAUGHED at them!! Why??? We all know the answer to that...no license, no insurnace, no speak english. Cops gave him a ticket and he drove away! My kids were left paying their medical bill and a totaled bike.

In August, one of our employees (a single mom barely making it) was T-boned by an illegal alien. Similar to my kid's case, no license, no insurance, no speak english. She and her daughter werre banged up and bruised and missed a week of work. Her Explorer was totaled. It had liability only on it. She's struggling to find reliable transportation so she can get back to work, pay her bills and support her kids!

These are just TWO personal stories in the midst of thousands just like them!!! That's why I am so passionate about securing our borders. I don't care WHO is in office. The Republicans and the Democrats have failed us! All for the Mexican vote! What a bunch of bottom-feeders.

Back to respect. I have none for either administration in regard to this serious matter. We've been invaded. It's time to put border-crossers in the crosshairs!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds