Obuma has time for TV

18 Oct 2010 11:17 #1 by swoop
Obuma has time for TV was created by swoop
Obuma has all this time to speak on TV and play movie star. What about our messed up economy, jobs, and all this Change BS he talked about during his campaign? Hopefully the change is the change in Congress power and change in the White House in 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10 ... e-science/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2010 11:23 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Obuma has time for TV
Appearing on a nationwide cable channel is a more effective use of his time than flying all over the country speaking to 1000 people per appearance.

I wonder if he has asked Oprah if she can fit him in her schedule.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Oct 2010 11:26 #3 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Obuma has time for TV
Apparently he is thinking of either a television career to continue on what he thinks is his stardom or he wants to blow things up, like he has been trying to do with this country for the past two years. Personally I think he has blown his chance at a second term in office, but not his chance at being know forever as the worst president in history.

19 Oct 2010 08:06 #4 by Wayne Harrison
Trying to reach students and encourage them to pursue science for a career. The nerve of him...

19 Oct 2010 08:21 #5 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Obuma has time for TV
As Swoop's employer (JOKE) I'm amazed you have time to post on the Internet during your work day when you are behind on your deliverables to me.

19 Oct 2010 10:35 #6 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Obuma has time for TV
I'm glad they (Mythbusters) are showing the is it possible to start ships on fire with mirror, it's been on (I think 4 times already, as well as being readdressed 2X), so, folks will tune out, when oblama's taped political AD is aired, BTW, which commerical is not being shown and did oblama have to pay them with OUR money or his? It isn't cheap.

19 Oct 2010 11:24 #7 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Obuma has time for TV
Obama and science! Space Program Is To Make Muslims Feel Better
The most creative author could not create a more brazen, naive, or out-of-touch President than Barak Obama. In speeches in Europe and the Middle East, President Obama spoke about non-existent contributions Muslims supposedly made to the founding of the American Republic. And now he has directed the United States Space Agency to make Muslims feel good. (Yes, you read that right.)

In a recent interview, the head of The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Charles F. Bolden, Jr., said, that President Obama gave him these marching orders:

http://www.onejerusalem.org/2010/07/oba ... o-make.php

19 Oct 2010 11:30 #8 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Obuma has time for TV

Pineguy wrote: Trying to reach students and encourage them to pursue science for a career. The nerve of him...

The nerve of the last Bushs to encourage kids to READ. Correct me if I'm wrong but it G.W. tape an encouragement, no I think not, and if I'm NOT mistaken I beleive YOU HAVE TO READ to get into the sciences.
It's all power & politics with oblama ADMIT IT! and let's move on...

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds