Internet Addiction

31 May 2010 09:47 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Internet Addiction

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm so lazy sometimes I call my wife on the cell phone when she's upstairs, but i've never carried on a conversation with her on a message board like you two lovebirds do..I'm gonna have her log on here so we can do it to, but we've been married forever so be warned, it could get ugly. Her favorite subjects are what I should be doing instead of what i'm doing, whats wrong with me, and things we need to do to the house for no reason that cost a lot of money.

Well that may or may not be beneficial for you or her. I would hope that you make a concerted effort to behave. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You're never gonna see me put on an act. It's too late now to try to start acting normal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 09:48 #12 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Internet Addiction

pound dog mom wrote: Since we are both beyond internet junkies and of course do not see eye to eye on topics... we have taken to our seperate corners rofllol heck good thing we don't have any carpet munchers around. I have the two furry balck things and one of them would never let me forget a meal. She starts the dancing and barking at at 1:30 pm for her 2 pm dinner.

:Off Topic VL my hubby installed a wireless intercom system between floors. Heck a few more years of married life and we will be like Liz and Rock; we will have two houses connected by a bridge with a wireless intercom system.

So you can see why I have SG and RD envy. :notworthy:

I do hope you remain in one house. There are many challenges the dynamic nature of relationships poses, not to mention fundamental differences in how women and men communicate. There is always something new to learn, thus I began a Mars men and Venus Women thread where we can share what we have leaned in the hope that someone will find something useful that will make their life better. For us, there is a focus on not taking each other for granted.

31 May 2010 09:50 #13 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Internet Addiction

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm so lazy sometimes I call my wife on the cell phone when she's upstairs, but i've never carried on a conversation with her on a message board like you two lovebirds do..I'm gonna have her log on here so we can do it to, but we've been married forever so be warned, it could get ugly. Her favorite subjects are what I should be doing instead of what i'm doing, whats wrong with me, and things we need to do to the house for no reason that cost a lot of money.

Well that may or may not be beneficial for you or her. I would hope that you make a concerted effort to behave. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You're never gonna see me put on an act. It's too late now to try to start acting normal

You crack me up. rofllol rofllol Understood. We are who we are and others will either accept or reject us because of it. BTW I have no use for actors. What you see is what you get with me too.

31 May 2010 18:39 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Internet Addiction
I think sometimes my wife would prefer being married to a sociopath

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds