Donate to who???

19 Oct 2010 16:26 #1 by Nmysys
Donate to who??? was created by Nmysys
Donate to who????

Keep these facts in mind when "donating". As you open your pockets for yet another natural disaster, keep these facts in mind:

Marsha J. Evans, President and CEO of the American Red Cross... Salary for year ending 06/30/03 was $651,957 plus expenses. (That's $74.42 an hour for EVERY hour of EVERY day.)

Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary, plus numerous expense benefits. (That's $42.80 an hour for EVERY hour of EVERY day.)

The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization.

UNICEF CEO receives $1,200,000 per year plus all expenses and a ROLLS ROYCE car where ever he goes and only cents of your dollar goes to the cause. (That's $1369.86 an hour for EVERY hour of EVERY day.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2010 20:21 #2 by Ice
Replied by Ice on topic Donate to who???
The non profits also provide amazing benefits. I understand the need to have exceptional people and they cost money too.

20 Oct 2010 07:38 #3 by Mountainheart
Replied by Mountainheart on topic Donate to who???
Salvation Army CEO actually makes around $166,000. and I agree that these folks earn their pay.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds