Emergency Alert Notification Call

22 Oct 2010 12:41 - 11 Dec 2016 01:38 #11 by MamaRama
I'm soooo glad that AV'S good Twin came back with some "Oh so very" PROACTIVE thoughts to share!! I must have hit a nerve... Oh and by the way, my phone # is from Qwest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2010 13:28 - 11 Dec 2016 01:38 #12 by ShilohLady

AVs Good Twin wrote: Do you have a Qwest phone # (816 or 838)? VOIP phone numbers provided by Skybeam, Vonage etc would not be in the 911 system for a call back.

Actually I believe that both Park and Jefferson Counties now have a way to register your non-Qwest phone with them for this purpose (don't have the links handy right now).

22 Oct 2010 17:32 - 11 Dec 2016 01:39 #13 by V_A

MamaRama wrote: I'm soooo glad that AV'S good Twin came back with some "Oh so very" PROACTIVE thoughts to share!! I must have hit a nerve... Oh and by the way, my phone # is from Qwest.

Mama I believe you would complain if you were called with the emergency alert notification for an issue in Fairplay. Just like you complained becuase you weren't called for an issue in Fairplay. There appears to be nothing our county does that doesn't make you unhappy.

25 Oct 2010 10:52 - 11 Dec 2016 01:40 #14 by ComputerBreath
The Call was supposed to be within a 5-mile radius of the warrant site...know someone who was called that wasn't within the 5-mile radius...also know someone who was within that radius and wasn't called.

The guy still is on the loose, without his vehicle...

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds