HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

31 May 2010 09:15 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!! was created by UNDER MODERATION
Get the charcoals ready friends, and get the tv out on the deck warmed up because the next Cy Young winner, The Amazing Ubaldo Jimenez takes on two time Cy Young winner Tim Lincecum this afternoon (2pm FSN) in San Francsico. Little Timmyy is gonna get lit up- I don't think you'll EVER get even money on Ubaldo again this year so load up people..

GO ROCKIES!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 09:19 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!
Jimenez is pretty awesome. 100mph+ fastballs. Go Rockies! Coors Light today Manna?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 May 2010 09:36 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Jimenez is pretty awesome. 100mph+ fastballs. Go Rockies! Coors Light today Manna?

No we have a Red Ale my son brewed in March that is ready..We used 40 pounds of grain so it should come in around 11% Alcohol and thats balance by a lot of our freeze dried Hallertauer hops we grew last year..It smelled great when we bottled it...We can't wait for it's unveiling this afternoon.

31 May 2010 09:39 - 13 Jun 2013 17:57 #4 by LOL

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 May 2010 10:04 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Now your talking, Red Ale! Sounds good, Had some Oregon Dead Guy Rogue Ale one time, that is 10% pretty strong too. Have fun.

It's actually my favorite malty brew

We've cloned it a couple times, and Rouge actually sells a kit to brew 5 gallons....Everything included, but we like to start the boil immediately after the grains are milled and use fresh hops so the kit was good, but what we make is infinitely better...Homebrew is better than anything you get at the store..It's unpasteurized, fresh and creamy..And our water up here is really good..

I did my workout, i'm gonna lay out in the sun, then at 2, were gonna crack the red ales, lite a Cohiba Explendido, and get nicely toasted while watching the game with my boys..Then around 4 I'll cut the slow grilled USDA CERTIFIED PRIME, Prime rib...Oh how I love memorial day!

31 May 2010 10:15 #6 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!
Beer look good. The menu mouth-watering. Enjoy the afternoon.

31 May 2010 10:32 - 13 Jun 2013 17:56 #7 by LOL
:)

31 May 2010 10:48 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Hey I read where you said you went to Eddy Line recently...It's a great place..You can get like 3 pizzas and 20 beers for like 60 bucks..We always stop there after a day at the hot springs..

31 May 2010 10:52 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
BTW- Thats homemade root beer in that bottle- I just used old beer bottles to bottle it, i'd never drink and drive..Not with lil precious in the car anyway

31 May 2010 10:58 - 10 Jun 2013 17:22 #10 by LOL

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds