Evergreen/Conifer Tea Party Pulls Maes Endorsement

25 Oct 2010 16:38 #31 by Nmysys
JH:

You have to admit that we are becoming paleoconservatives. After all we are Conservative Libertarians based on everything you and I have been posting as of late. I like it!!!

Whoever called you that was complimenting you, not putting you down.I would much rather be a Paleoconservative than a Progressive :Koolaid: Drinker anytime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 17:15 #32 by Jonathan Hemlock
Thanks Nmysys,

I apppreciate the support.

I just can't stand being referred to as an Adult.

How rude!

25 Oct 2010 17:40 #33 by Blazer Bob

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Once a teabagger, always a teabagger...

SeeYa...

rofllol rofllol rofllol Do you realize how bad you make yourself look on here? And how your 3rd grade responces make you look so childish. No one will ever take you or your posts serious as long as you act like a 1st grader throwing a tantrum.

I think you are wrong.
Every time a lib calls us a teabagger a thousand more Joe Sixpacks will get up off the couch and vote. At the rate they are going they will be a minority party for a thousand years.
Keep it up LJ, don't forget racist and violent. Thanks.

25 Oct 2010 18:15 #34 by Nmysys
JH:

Don't worry my friend, no fear of anyone calling you an adult!!! :woo hoo: rofllol rofllol

25 Oct 2010 18:57 #35 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: When the paleo-cons stop frivolously casting about vulgar names for Libs, then you might get some respect back...

Until then..... Deal with it.

I agree HickenRitter is a vulgar name for this liberal. That's why I am not voting for the gang and graffiti legacy Denver mayor.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds