Tom Tancredo advocates bombing of Mecca and Medina

26 Oct 2010 13:43 #1 by Photo-fish
He really did!! :bash What a nutcase!!

[youtube:bai2pqvi]
[/youtube:bai2pqvi]

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2010 13:44 #2 by Scruffy
Good one, Photo-Fish! A good reason not to vote for Tancredo!

26 Oct 2010 13:46 #3 by Photo-fish
I figure if they want to throw crap around, here stand next to this BIG fan.....

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Oct 2010 13:48 #4 by Nmysys
So, do either of you Progressives have a better idea? Oh, I know, we can sit down with them like Obama said, and tell them we are really nice people!!!! Lots of luck with that strategy. :bash :bash :bash

26 Oct 2010 13:52 #5 by EddieWess
Are govenors in the line of presidential sucession? I hope not.

BTW, everyone knows that the video is a few years old, right? I wonder does Tancredo still stand by his statements?

26 Oct 2010 18:12 #6 by bailey bud
I recognize the bruhaha......

He definately said it in 2008 during the presidential campaigns (and stood by his comment).

He reportedly said it just previously (I believe 2005) . I seriously doubt he's backed away from that stance -

In 2009, he introduced the brilliant "Jihad Prevention Act" - which tried to bar Muslims from admission into the USA unless they certified they would not bring Sharia law. (that's like asking a Christian or Jew to reject the 10 commandments) .

As far as I'm concerned, Tom Tancredo has a pattern of idiotic, Islamaphobic statements, and I could never support his candidacy. (and I'm a Republican).

26 Oct 2010 18:39 #7 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: So, do either of you Progressives have a better idea? Oh, I know, we can sit down with them like Obama said, and tell them we are really nice people!!!! Lots of luck with that strategy. :bash :bash :bash

Yes, Obama sat around long enough that Iran just became nuclear today. Way to go Obama! You fricken pacifist idiot!! :bash

26 Oct 2010 18:45 #8 by Photo-fish
because the USA (as the world's unpaid police force) can afford another war. :bash :Koolaid: :bash :thumbsup: :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds