How Liberals Argue!

26 Oct 2010 16:32 #1 by Nmysys
How Liberals Argue! was created by Nmysys
[youtube:1mnjna3q]
[/youtube:1mnjna3q]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2010 17:53 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic How Liberals Argue!
LMAO!! I have watched this video on Facebook. You can place the name of most any liberal on 285Bound, (except Science Chic) :biggrin: on that woman in the video and it would fit. Actually, I understand that was taken from an actually recorded argument with LJ. rofllol

26 Oct 2010 18:55 #3 by RidinHy06
Replied by RidinHy06 on topic How Liberals Argue!
Too funny and yet so true. The only thing missing is the fact that most Liberals start yelling and call you stupid when you don't agree with them. My sister-in-law is living proof. She gets mad and walks away calling you names. While listening to John Gibson last week I really noticed that several who voted for "Obama" (he was the topic) yell so loud you can't understand a word they're saying. They still think he's going to save us. The question Gibson asked was, "Do you think Obama is a smart man?" No further comment. God forbid if I piss off a Liberal!

26 Oct 2010 19:29 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic How Liberals Argue!

RidinHy06 wrote: Too funny and yet so true. The only thing missing is the fact that most Liberals start yelling and call you stupid when you don't agree with them. My sister-in-law is living proof. She gets mad and walks away calling you names.

Oh i'd like to meet her

26 Oct 2010 19:35 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic How Liberals Argue!

The Viking wrote: LMAO!! I have watched this video on Facebook.

You use facebook?

A real rugged American male there Viking...Ha ha ha

27 Oct 2010 18:43 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic How Liberals Argue!

The Viking wrote: LMAO!! I have watched this video on Facebook. You can place the name of most any liberal on 285Bound, (except Science Chic) :biggrin: on that woman in the video and it would fit. Actually, I understand that was taken from an actually recorded argument with LJ. rofllol

Way to keep that tomato from being chucked at you again!

Cuz there aren't any other moderate libs on here...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Oct 2010 20:19 #7 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic How Liberals Argue!
[youtube:qwnv6i7r]
[/youtube:qwnv6i7r]

This sounds pretty familiar too...

The "Viking School of Discussion".... :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

27 Oct 2010 20:52 #8 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: [youtube:1faxhgph]

[/youtube:1faxhgph]

This sounds pretty familiar too...

The "Viking School of Discussion".... :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

rofllol rofllol That is the stupidest video!! I love how liberals try to copy things and fail miserably. You say it sounds familiar? To who? I have never heard a Repbulican fight that there are more than 50 states. The only one who claims that is Obama.

[youtube:1faxhgph]
[/youtube:1faxhgph]

Swing and a miss!!!

27 Oct 2010 20:59 #9 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: LMAO!! I have watched this video on Facebook.

You use facebook?

A real rugged American male there Viking...Ha ha ha

You really are a moron aren't you? You are so threatened about your manhood and fear people will think you feminine for so many things. Sounds like a personal issue. Yes over 200 million men on there are all threatened by what you think of them. Give me a break. I know that you have to have friends before you can really enjoy that site so I wouldn't expect you on there. And I have used it for a lot of things including business, so your childish remarks don't have any effect on me.

27 Oct 2010 21:42 #10 by Residenttroll returns
Hey Vike, I think LJ is loosing her edge. She just repeats the same lines that she used in 2004. I swear LJ has been hijacked and a libot has taken over her nic.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds