Tancredo Will Win!—If GOP Supports Him

28 Oct 2010 08:40 #1 by Travelingirl
"If Tancredo manages to pull this off, it will be the biggest political story of the election—and will teach a lot of much-needed lessons to the political Establishment.

It will show that

the immigration control issue wins elections;

that conservatives do not need the Republican Party; and above all

that a politician with the courage of his convictions who refuses to back down and apologize can win statewide office—even indigo-purple states like Colorado.
Of course, we know that anyway. But a Tancredo victory would make it difficult (although, for the GOP Establishment, not impossible) to deny."

http://www.vdare.com/index.asp

C'mon - VOTE TANCREDO!! Voting for Maes is THROWING AWAY YOUR VOTE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 08:49 #2 by Pony Soldier
It's not throwing away your vote - it's equivalent to voting for Hickenlooper. If you live in a rural area, you have to think backwards like that.

28 Oct 2010 08:54 #3 by The Viking
Yes there are two tickets. Tom Tancredo on one and Hickenlooper/Maes on the other. If you really listened to Tom Tancredo you would realize he really stands for what the majority of Americans want for this country. Watch the video of him on the home page of 285Bound if you are on the fence. And everyone please try and take a couple friends or family with you to vote.

28 Oct 2010 09:30 #4 by FredHayek
I will be interested to see how well Tancredo does with the Hispanic vote. I think he will exit poll much higher than the Dems expect. Hopefully they release the numbers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds