LJ has finally lost it!!!

28 Oct 2010 10:58 #11 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I thought it was a perfect Nmsys/Viking imitation... I thought "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" applied?

LOL

Ummmm....... you really are slow aren't you? Not one of those threads that you posted gave your opinion about the sotyr. I know you don't know how to articulate one, but with every thread we post we also post what we think about it and our opinion. I know that will be tough for you but you really need to try if you are going to try and copy us.

Yeah, but when you state what you think about an article you read, it's usually "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THOSE LIBS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!" and then you end with a bunch of :bash :bash :bash :bash rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 10:58 #12 by Photo-fish

The Viking wrote: every thread we post we also post what we think about it and our opinion

That is total crap my friend and you know it. Maybe YOU attempt to put in your opinion but to say "we" is ridonkulous.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 Oct 2010 11:00 #13 by LadyJazzer
THE STORIES ARE ALL OUTRAGES!!! ... AND THEY'RE ALL TRUE!!!

There... I've commented on all of them...the same way that you guys do....

Edited to add: There...I've added comments to all of them that are at least as well thought out as Nmsys' and Viking's usual drivel.

28 Oct 2010 11:05 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!
Hey guys, you want to fight it out in here that is fine. Just don't cry foul later.

28 Oct 2010 11:06 #15 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: liberals have minds..huh...now that's funny..LJ, has indeed lost it!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :heart: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

28 Oct 2010 11:08 #16 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: liberals have minds..huh...now that's funny..LJ, has indeed lost it!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :heart: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Needs more emoticons. Here, let me help you out.

:rofl :Snooze :scared: :chillpill: :yeahthat: :file: :revolves: :Crying: :wink: :PacifyBaby: :yeahthat: :Koolaid: :icecream: :rolleyes: :basketball: :youregoing: :ZZZ :cartman: :nyah: :ref: :hater: :bravo:

28 Oct 2010 11:11 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

:rofl :Snooze :scared: :chillpill: :yeahthat: :file: :revolves: :Crying: :wink: :PacifyBaby: :yeahthat: :Koolaid: :icecream: :rolleyes: :basketball: :youregoing: :ZZZ :cartman: :nyah: :ref: :hater: :bravo:

:lame:

28 Oct 2010 11:16 #18 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

:lame:

Still needs more emoticons. I know how you conservatives like picture books, so it's no wonder you all like to add them to your posts.

Here's some more for your viewing pleasure:
:dogdrink: :Happywave: :baseball: rundog: :nyah: :yinyang: :Oops: :nocommment: :don'tknow: :thedrink: :frienddrink: :revolves: :eatdrinK: :woo hoo: :chillpill: :popcorn:

28 Oct 2010 11:21 #19 by Residenttroll returns

28 Oct 2010 11:43 #20 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Clamydia of the brain stem has finally sent the libtard off the reservation rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds