LJ has finally lost it!!!

28 Oct 2010 12:02 #21 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!
They discovered the Liberal Gene!!! Go read that thread and you will understand the Liberals better, I think!! LOL

Now we know why you liberals can only attack, there is a gene responsible for your rabid state!!!

This is funny. Scruffy aka LJ foaming at the mouth!!! :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 12:14 #22 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!

Nmysys wrote: They discovered the Liberal Gene!!! Go read that thread and you will understand the Liberals better, I think!! LOL

Now we know why you liberals can only attack, there is a gene responsible for your rabid state!!!

This is funny. Scruffy aka LJ foaming at the mouth!!! :woo hoo:

"Only attack?" Really? I thought we've had some pretty serious and reasonable discussion, Nemy. Why do you put down all liberals with your big broad brush? You do realize that you probably have liberals as neighbors, right? So why do you feel the need to diss so many citizens of America simply because they disagree with your politics?

28 Oct 2010 12:19 #23 by Nobody that matters

Scruffy wrote: You do realize that you probably have liberals as neighbors, right?

We ran 'em all out of our neighborhood. We put up a string of Democrat's campaign signs next to the road. Anyone that didn't swerve to run 'em over got run outta town.

We called it the ViceLord method.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Oct 2010 12:33 #24 by Residenttroll returns
Liberals are realizing they can longer to bully America into paying for their fantasies. They enjoy their elitist lifestyles and it's starting to get ripped right out from underneath them....even with a messiah sitting at the throne.

28 Oct 2010 12:36 #25 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!

residenttroll wrote: Liberals are realizing they can longer to bully America into paying for their fantasies. They enjoy their elitist lifestyles and it's starting to get ripped right out from underneath them....even with a messiah sitting at the throne.

Elitist lifestyle? Really? Wish I could have that.

And why are you talking about Tancredo sitting on a throne?

28 Oct 2010 13:35 #26 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!
He's giving birth to another Democrat, so long as he doesn't flush.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Oct 2010 14:03 #27 by The Viking

Nobody that matters wrote:

Scruffy wrote: You do realize that you probably have liberals as neighbors, right?

We ran 'em all out of our neighborhood. We put up a string of Democrat's campaign signs next to the road. Anyone that didn't swerve to run 'em over got run outta town.

We called it the ViceLord method.

rofllol :lol:

28 Oct 2010 17:33 #28 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!
I think you all missed the point, LJ was only trying to up the click count on the Huffington Post in a failing effort to keep that site from going the way of Air America.
:Crying:

28 Oct 2010 18:24 #29 by Cat Crap Hill
My key to hysterics, of course, is the number of exclamation marks The Viking can put at the end of a statement. This one contains THREE. We should create a chart.

28 Oct 2010 18:28 #30 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic LJ has finally lost it!!!
I sure hope there aren't any liberals left in my neighborhood.

Scruffed: read the article. You have a Liberal Gene. You can't help it. You were born with it. :bash

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds