Angle: I'll Start Talking To The Press After I'm Elected

28 Oct 2010 10:56 - 28 Oct 2010 11:03 #1 by LadyJazzer
Wow... Nmsys is right! It is fun just to comb the websites and copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day stories!! (And there are so many to choose from!)

Sharron Angle: I'll Start Talking To The Press After I'm Elected

Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle told a conservative radio host on Wednesday that when she is elected to office, she will reverse her now-longstanding policy of avoiding the political press.

During an appearance on the Heidi Harris Show (one of the few forums that Angle visits), the Tea Party backed candidate explained that the reason she has dodged reporters during the campaign is because they don't "promote" her. Instead, she argued, the media has given lavish coverage to her opponent, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.).

That, of course, changes if Angle wins on November 2. And with that hypothetical scenario as a basis, the Nevada Republican expressed hope for a more civil relationship with the Fourth Estate in 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/2 ... 74920.html

:bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Edited to add: THE STORIES ARE ALL OUTRAGES!!! ... AND THEY'RE ALL TRUE!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 10:59 #2 by outdoor338
Me thinks LJ has a crush on Nmsys :VeryScared:

28 Oct 2010 11:00 #3 by The Viking
Yeah kind of like Pelosi. Well find out and tell you what is in this $1 trillion dollar bill 'after' we vote for it.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds